Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: All Hallows' Eve
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: All Hallows' Eve
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
ALL paid Hallowe'en sets have been mailed. Big Grin

Posts: 2290 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just thanked my postman for delivering an interesting smallish brown box postmarked from Canada Elephant Elephant

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping to do the same but not overly confident as my mail did not arrive until 18:00 last night Roll Eyes Shake Head .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up to let them know our Perna Studios yahoo account has been hacked. We are not in Manila and we are not in need of assistance. I changed the password on the account so hopefully this is only a temporary problem. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have cause.

Posts: 2290 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
We are not in Manila and we are not in need of assistance.

Oh no, I just sent you $250,000 to help you out in your time of need. Frown Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Darn, with my contribution they'll have half a million.

Seriously, thanks for the clarification Elaine. I did smell something fishy about that e-mail.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
It looks like everyone we ever emailed from Yahoo was hit with that SPAM email from the Yahoo email address. Since we seem to have problems with our Yahoo email from time to time we are going to close that account soon. It seems like Yahoo does not have good security. We will still be using our usual tmontana@sympatico.ca email and we have a pernastudios@gmail.com email as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,