Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: All Hallows' Eve
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: All Hallows' Eve
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
LOVE these!! Big Grin Clap Metal

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Hell Hound Base Card Art by Stacey Kardash

Jack-o-lanterns Base Card Art by Mel Uran

Mad Scientist Base Card Art by Stefanie Battalene

Mummies Base Card Art by Eric McConnell

Samhain Base Card Art by Molly Brewer

Scarecrow Base Card Art by Stacey Kardash

Skeletons Base Card Art by Sam Agro

Trick-or-Treat Base Card Art by Irma Ahmed

Vampire Base Card Art by Lynne Anderson

Werewolves Base Card Art by Jessica Hickman

Witch Base Card Art by Francois Chartier

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Ghoul Frosted Clear Card Art by Tony Perna

Scarecrow Frosted Clear Card Art by Tony Perna

Vampyre Lord Frosted Clear Card Art by Tony Perna

Wolfman Frosted Clear Card Art by Tony Perna

Day of the Dead (Red) Metal Chase Card by Sean Pence

Day of the Dead (Blue) Metal Chase Card by Sean Pence

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
HALLOWE'EN: ALL HALLOWS EVE PRESALE WILL BE ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 23rd 2014

Elephant Dance Clap Metal

Please visit the following link for more information.
http://fav.me/d7y5etf

Just a reminder that the Hallowe'en presale is tomorrow (September 23rd). Please email us tomorrow at tmontana@sympatico.ca from noon to midnight EST. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'm not doing this set, not because I don't want to, but because of all the boxes I've bought in the last few years from all manufacturers, seeking mainly the sketch cards, I have just been too disappointed in the cards I've pulled. There have been a couple exceptions, but since the first Iron Man set, from which I couldn't seem to open a box without getting a really great sketch card, they have mostly (again by no means not all!) been cards I just didn't care for. The other reason is that I don't mind taking a chance with these boxes, but I just don't have the money anymore. Going from a job that paid me over three times as much as my current employer does has severely cut back on my card collecting hobby. So I must rely on the one card show I attend each month and E-Bay to find sketch cards to my taste.

Having said all that, I REALLY love that last Rhiannon Owens card!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
HALLOWE'EN: ALL HALLOWS EVE PRESALE WILL BE ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 23rd 2014

Elephant Dance Clap Metal

Please visit the following link for more information.
http://fav.me/d7y5etf

Just a reminder that the Hallowe'en presale is tomorrow (September 23rd). Please email us tomorrow at tmontana@sympatico.ca from noon to midnight EST. Smile

WHOO-HOO!! Can't wait to fire off that email tomorrow! Dance

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tony and Elain Perna would like to apologise to their neighbours for the loud explosion that emanated from their home at 2 seconds after midday today. This was the sound of their in-box exploding due to the sudden influx of emails from around the World following the start of the All Hallows Eve Card Set presale Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
Tony and Elain Perna would like to apologise to their neighbours for the loud explosion that emanated from their home at 2 seconds after midday today. This was the sound of their in-box exploding due to the sudden influx of emails from around the World following the start of the All Hallows Eve Card Set presale Big Grin Big Grin

You got that right. It could also have been Tony's gas as well. Wink

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:

You got that right. It could also have been Tony's gas as well. Wink

So THAT'S what we heard... all the way out on the West Coast!! Big Grin Razz Wave

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Thank you to everyone who placed an order. Hallowe'en: All Hallows' Eve is SOLD OUT. Please give us a day or two to go through the orders to allocate. Again, we received more orders than we have sets for. We will make sure everyone will get something, but some orders may be cut down to smaller amounts.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Here is the last artist sketch card showcase. Smile

Katie Cook

www.katiecandraw.com

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Adorable!! The one peeking out of the jack-o'-lantern reminds me of my kitty, Kona. Luv You

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
All Hallowe'en orders of 5 to 8 sets have been mailed. Tracking numbers have been emailed to anyone who paid for Tracked Packet or XPresspost service. Orders of 1 to 4 sets will be mailed on Wednesday and Thursday. We never had to mail 95 parcels at once, so we are breaking it up into a few days worth of shipping.

ARTISTS YOU MAY NOW SHOW ALL OF YOUR SKETCH CARDS!!!!
Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I said it before but it's worth saying again - best set ever!!!!! Dance

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I may buy some now it's sold out. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Sets have arrived I will open them after lunch!!!! Dance Dance Dance

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Sets have arrived I will open them after lunch!!!! Dance Dance Dance
You are showing much greater restraint than I would Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Just to let everyone know. There are 3 types of metal cards in the Hallowe'en sets. There are the 2 different double thick metal cards by Sean Pence (at quantity of 23 each). SP1 & SP2.

Then there are B&W (black and white) variants of Tony's frosted clear cards. Those are very limited and only 5 of each were made. Randomly inserted in sets.

Then there are color variants of Tony's frosted clear cards. Those are very limited and only 10 of each were made. By redemption card only.

Good luck to all.
Smile