Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: All Hallows' Eve

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/3357043436

June 17, 2014, 11:11 AM
Elaine Perna
Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: All Hallows' Eve
Tony and I will be out of office from June 18th to June 25th. We may not be able to answer emails for a week. If you need to contact us please send us messages at Facebook or emails to pernastudios@yahoo.com
June 27, 2014, 07:32 PM
Elaine Perna
Hallowe'en P4 Promo (Graveyard) - Art by Ingrid Hardy - This promo card will be given away by Jacob Stem (from Faerie Photography) at the 2014 San Diego Comic Con (from July 24th to July 27th) in San Diego, California. If you see Jacob walking around at SDCC just ask him for a promo (while quantities last). Smile

June 27, 2014, 08:40 PM
jeff
WOW!!! That is one awesome card hope you have some available for those of us who can't attend.
Keep up the great work
Jeff
June 28, 2014, 06:19 AM
hammer
Great looking promo Thumb Up
June 28, 2014, 08:36 AM
Bill DeFranzo
This series may be your best series ever! Love the Promos!

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
June 28, 2014, 09:35 AM
Elaine Perna
We're very glad to hear that everyone is liking the promos. We'll have another Hallowe'en and a Classic Fairy Tales promo to show before Fan Expo too. Smile
July 08, 2014, 10:41 AM
Elaine Perna
We will begin showing artist sketch card showcases for the Hallowe'en set. Smile

Eric McConnell

http://www.jedidad.deviantart.com

July 08, 2014, 03:31 PM
dcole
Oh man, is it October yet??! I need this set!! Wink Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
July 10, 2014, 04:39 PM
Elaine Perna
Ingrid Hardy

www.rabidhorse.com

July 10, 2014, 07:01 PM
Batman
That raven in the trees in just haunting Ingrid does some awesome work! Thumb Up When is October LOL! Big Grin

July 12, 2014, 11:24 AM
Elaine Perna
Craig Yeung

www.csyeung.deviantart.com

July 15, 2014, 11:05 AM
Elaine Perna
Fabian Quintero

www.fabianquintero.deviantart.com

July 18, 2014, 11:28 AM
Elaine Perna
Seth Ismart

www.1974superseth.deviantart.com

July 19, 2014, 03:32 PM
dcole
More great stuff! I just love Halloween-themed art! Metal

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
July 22, 2014, 10:37 AM
Elaine Perna
Mel Uran

www.facebook.com/MelUranArt

July 23, 2014, 11:15 AM
Elaine Perna
Perna Studios Facebook Contest

We are happy to announce our 11th Facebook Group contest! This contest is now open to members of our Perna Studios Facebook group ONLY. Please go to our Perna Studios Facebook group to enter the contest. http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios

Rules:

All you have to do is be a member of our Perna Studios Facebook Group AND comment IN THE CONTEST POST ON OUR PERNA STUDIOS FACEBOOK GROUP and say that you would like to enter this contest.

Only one entry per person. This contest starts now (from July 23rd 2014 and ends on Friday July 25th 2014 at midnight EST (Canada). We will draw the one lucky winner’s name on Saturday morning July 26th 2014. Once we contact the winner and receive the winner’s address, the prize will be mailed the next business day. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

The Prize:

We are giving away one Hallowe'en P4 Metal Promo Variant and a Hallowe'en P4 regular promo. The metal variants will be RARE with only 50 being produced.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,
July 23, 2014, 08:15 PM
Batman
All of these cards are so cool! Halloween is my favorite holiday, just wish I could sleep with the lights out LOL! Eek

July 24, 2014, 03:42 PM
dcole
This is going to be such a great set! Halloween rules!! Metal

July 26, 2014, 02:25 PM
Elaine Perna
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Perna Studios Facebook Contest

We are happy to announce our 11th Facebook Group contest! This contest is now open to members of our Perna Studios Facebook group ONLY. Please go to our Perna Studios Facebook group to enter the contest. http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios

Rules:

All you have to do is be a member of our Perna Studios Facebook Group AND comment IN THE CONTEST POST ON OUR PERNA STUDIOS FACEBOOK GROUP and say that you would like to enter this contest.

Only one entry per person. This contest starts now (from July 23rd 2014 and ends on Friday July 25th 2014 at midnight EST (Canada). We will draw the one lucky winner’s name on Saturday morning July 26th 2014. Once we contact the winner and receive the winner’s address, the prize will be mailed the next business day. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

The Prize:

We are giving away one Hallowe'en P4 Metal Promo Variant and a Hallowe'en P4 regular promo. The metal variants will be RARE with only 50 being produced.

Congratulations to Austin Slassor, the winner of our Hallowe'en P4 Metal Promo Variant contest. The prize will be mailed out Monday. Thank you to everyone who entered!

Perna Studios has limited edition metal variant cards available for purchase. These are metal variants of the P4 promo from our upcoming card set (Hallowe'en: All Hallows' Eve) and are limited to only 50 produced.

These are limited to only 1 of each per person. Price is set at $10.00 each (postage is extra - $4.50 for the US or $7.00 overseas). First come first served basis.

We will also send the matching regular printed promo with any metal card order at no additional charge.

If anyone is only interested in the regular promo we can ship one for the cost of postage ($1.50 to the US or $3.00 for overseas). We're sorry that we raised the price of postage a little. Postage increased on March 31st in Canada. Please email us at tmontana@sympatico.ca if interested.

July 28, 2014, 10:05 AM
Elaine Perna
Sha-Nee Williams

www.paine128.deviantart.com