Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Thunderbirds promos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Thunderbirds promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a BRP1 by Tom Breyer

Posts: 4000 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I give up ☺

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And I see they claim on Facebook that Capt Scarlet is coming in 2 weeks

How many promos will there be on that ????

Posts: 4000 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I count 17 on Thunderbirds so far, including 2 different by Premiere

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I noticed on the Unstoppable website there is a sentence which says that if you pre-ordered Thunderbirds, you'd get an exclusive "rainbow promo card"

Has anyone seen this card ? I did not get one with my box/binder order

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen a promo CTP1 that says Coastside Toys on it. Anyone ever hear of this person ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
At least 18 promos, and counting

RP1
MP1
NSP1
UP1
AP1
PCP1 (two versions)
CCP1
UMP1
GP1
CDP1
SFP1
PHP1
WEB1
WEB2
BRP1
DTP1
CTP1

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I have seen a promo CTP1 that says Coastside Toys on it. Anyone ever hear of this person ?

This is a new one, i have no idea who this is.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Radickal Cards told me that he did NOT have his own promo on Thunderbirds, but he does have one on Capt Scarlet

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I noticed on the Unstoppable website there is a sentence which says that if you pre-ordered Thunderbirds, you'd get an exclusive "rainbow promo card"

Has anyone seen this card ? I did not get one with my box/binder order

Another promise that didn't materialise Shake Head

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
About 2 years ago, Unstoppable promised that if you ordered Dr. Who boxes through Twitter, you'd get an exclusive promo. That card was never created, however

Also, I believe that one of the 2014 or early 2015 sets (I forget which) advertised exclusive promos in the binder, but that never happened. They just gave you the common, general release promos