Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Thunderbirds promos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Thunderbirds promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Looks like Unstoppable will have promos coming in November for its Thunderbirds card set, which is supposedly being released Nov 3

I am aware of at least 1 dealer exclusive promo by UK seller Rydeclive

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have also seen:

MP1

NSTC1

UP1

One by dealer ams-78 (only 40 made)

PCP1

CCP1

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
There is also a UP1 promo, and also UP1 promo cards for the upcoming sets UFO & Space 1999.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well my thought on this is that none of these cards are promos, they are dealer incentives, no promo cards were released for this set prior to the sets release.

Anyone think diffrently.?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Rydeclive looks to be RP1

posted Hide Post
The ams-78 promo is AP1 for its numbering.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
well my thought on this is that none of these cards are promos, they are dealer incentives, no promo cards were released for this set prior to the sets release.

Although it pains me, I do somewhat agree with you! Big Grin I beleive 3 "promo's" are being sent to individuals who ordered from the Web-site. As the cards are issued at the same time as the set - you "could" argue they are a chase set.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Although it pains me, I do somewhat agree with you! Big Grin

They all do in the end. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Add to the list UMP1 by Umbrella Cards, 40 made

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
GP 1

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the NSTC1 is actually NSP1

The auctions do not match the scans

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is CDP1 from Australia

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed Webb has SFP1

So at least 11 promos:

RP1
MP1
NSP1
UP1
AP1
PCP1
CCP1
UMP1
GP1
CDP1
SFP1

posted Hide Post
Also DTP1 for Derek's Trading Cards.
Front image is TB2 hovering over the ground.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are at least 3 more

WEB1, WEB2, PHP1 (Paul Hart)

I have not seen them yet, but they exist

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also, it looks like Premier has 2 totally different PCP1 promos

One is numbered to 30, and has a completely different photo on the front

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
At least 16 promos so far !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
PHP1

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I mentioned that one above. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I mentioned that one above. Smile

Fair enough Smile I have seen it!