Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Top Trumps promo update
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top Trumps promo update
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adsdpial:
Hi Elaine, not sure if you know this so apologies if you do, but if you are having trouble getting hold of the promo sets then the Rogue card does appear as a standard deck card in the Top Trumps Marvel Comic Heroes 2 deck, which you can probably pick up from eBay.

If you click this link to the Ultimate Top Trumps site you can see the main deck of 30 cards, then click "next" to start the slideshow, and the Rogue card appears about 20 cards in - hope that helps some, and best of luck in getting hold of a set Smile

http://www.ultimate-top-trumps...ic%20Heroes%202.html

Thank you for the info. I do have the complete set of the Comic Heroes 2 Top Trump cards that were for retail sale but I was looking for the one from the UK DVD's as the back of the card is different that the retail card and I like collecting ALL Rogue cards. LOL! I'm a fanatic of Rogue. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adsdpial
posted Hide Post
This Michael Jackson deck has been spotted, seems to be some kind of UK HMV exclusive.

Top Trumps Limited Editions - An Unofficial Guide to the Music of Michael Jackson.

Posts: 54 | Location: UK | Registered: October 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adsdpial
posted Hide Post
Spotted in the US, a new issue of WWE Kids "Poster Book" Magazine, with a WWE 6 card Top Trumps cover-mount.

From what I can see, the USA magazine appears to be a brand new Special Issue.

Posts: 54 | Location: UK | Registered: October 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adsdpial
posted Hide Post
A new USA supercard is available, an exclusive from Blockbuster Video Stores, to add to the Transformers ROTF deck, called Acree.

http://www.toptrumps.com/blockbuster/

Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
How is the Blockbuster Arcee card being distributed? I went to Blockbuster and saw the Top Trumps display, but there was no mention of the supercard. They just had the regular Transformers and Clone Wars decks.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The card is to be given away free to anyone who rents out the Transformers dvd... Revenge of the Fallen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adsdpial
posted Hide Post
I'll try and find out for you as well.

Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
quote:
The card is to be given away free to anyone who rents out the Transformers dvd... Revenge of the Fallen.

Thanks. There may have been some mention of that in the store. I didn't even bother to look. I just went right to the Top Trumps display.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No problem, if you are able to get me one that would be great.

No pressure. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I doubt I'll get one as I don't rent movies. If I'm interested in a movie, I'll just buy the DVD. I don't have many Top Trumps cards anyway, so missing this one won't be a big deal for me (although Arcee has always been one of my favorite characters).

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've got an extra of ;
the Transformers : "Arcee" blockbuster exclusive

Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Ooooooooooooo, can anyone else find an Arcee?!?! I would love one too. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Elaine ,

I'll send you a couple
I've got around 100 of these ARCEE promos

Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adsdpial
posted Hide Post
Hi Kevin, wow 100! - do you work for blockbuster or something?? Wink I'd be interested in a couple as well, these US cards are always popular in the UK. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi adsdpial ,

No i dont work there , i just have a friend who asked for some of these and they gave him a huge stack of cards...and he gave them to me..

i didn't see your e-mail contact info in your member profile ,
if you want to e-mail me i'll send you some

Kevinlepore@msn.com

same offer goes for anyone interested..
just contact me...
Kevin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kevin LePore,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kevin LePore:
Hi Elaine ,

I'll send you a couple
I've got around 100 of these ARCEE promos

Kevin

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much Kevin! Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Just sent my e-mail message to Kevin. Thanks ! Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adsdpial
posted Hide Post
Thought you guys might be interested to know of a US Army deck of Top Trumps that has been released. Its only available from US Army & Air Force Exchange (AAFES) Stores in the US.

A portion of the proceeds of the sale of the deck goes directly to the Afghan Appeal Fund.
http://afghanappealfund.org.uk/?page_id=181

This message has been edited. Last edited by: adsdpial,

Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
Kevin,
My cards arrived today. Please let me know when you get the Spider-Man lenticular. Thanks again!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for the Arcee cards Kevin! Big Grin Dance