Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Scifi Cards P16 SASE Offer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scifi Cards P16 SASE Offer
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
I have a few of the Scifi Cards P16 promo left from the Philly Show. Card art is by Bien Flores and it continues the alien theme of the card series.

It's been awhile, so I'll remind everyone of the details.

The card is free for a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope. You must send any protection you'd like for the card (topload, semi-rigid holder, cardboard, etc) with your SASE. It seems a single stamp has been getting through, but please put your own return address on the return envelope so if they want more postage it comes back to you, not me. Send SASE to:

Scifi Cards
P16 Promo Offer
PO Box 2426
Petoskey, MI 49770

For international order, I recommend a US dollar over an IRC as nobody seems to be able to get IRC's anymore and they confuse my Post Office. There is also a convenient PayPal option for international orders (or those that don't want to send a SASE). The PayPal option is available on my promo page noted below.

I've updated the complete promo page on my website with all 2012 promos so far:

www.scificards.com/sfcpromos.htm

I'm sure I forgot something. Post if you have any questions.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed. SASE sent.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Woo-hoo, count me in.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Ed, Just wondering if this card (and any from P13+), will be included in my promo order, or should I order 1 from you ????

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Ed, Just wondering if this card (and any from P13+), will be included in my promo order, or should I order 1 from you ????

I'll throw one in your order.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed, please email me. Thanks

David

mistermycroft@msn.com

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed. SASE on its way.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post