Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tudors UK promo.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
This promo as i understand will be available with any purchase of this product from Strictly Ink.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Here is an image of the card, borrowed from an email regarding this card:

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Interesting!

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Ooooh, I like that promo Smile
I hope they end up on the bay, as I'd have no other way to get this one.

Wolfie, how do you manage to find out info like that Eek such a clever Wolfie Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Wolfie, how do you manage to find out info like that Eek such a clever Wolfie Big Grin

I think he's their press officer Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
There are 2 more promo's with the binder, King Henry and Catherine of Aragon Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So that's about 9 promos all together right?

I love the look of them all, the only thing that slightly annoys me is that they aren't numbered.
I've just had to write P1 - P9 and what specifically they are from on my PDF list.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
1 older Philly Show, 1 NSU exclusive, 4 new Philly Show, 2 Binder exclusive, 1 UK (strictly Ink) - I get 9 total as well

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Good to know that my list is right.
Thanks Thumb Up
now I just have to find one of those UK Strictly Ink promos.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
If any of our UK friends can score a few extra of these I have some Philly Show extras for trade.
Thanks,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I concur that the total will be 9 with the UK one.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I'll just put all of those items on my list of wants. Wink

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Actually, there are 10 different Tudors promos:

Philly Show-dark back released fall, 2010

Non-Sport Update-dark back,inserted in magazine

Binder Promo 1

Binder Promo 2

Promo 1

Philly Show-woman in gold dress

Philly Show-woman in white dress

Non-Sport Update-given out at NSU table May 2011

UK promo

Foil promo (to be announced)

I can't tell you where it will be released, but as soon as I get the word, I will let everyone know.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So another promo yet to be released?
Looking forward to seeing it Thumb Up as I love the look of the foil NSU Philly promos that I've seen around and hoping to get Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I received confirmation this morning that the 10th promo to be released for The Tudors will be a 2011 San Diego Comic Con foil promo. You will have to visit the Breygent table at the show to get one.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
I received confirmation this morning that the 10th promo to be released for The Tudors will be a 2011 San Diego Comic Con foil promo. You will have to visit the Breygent table at the show to get one.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Eek

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Now's the time to call in all the favors owed to me by friends in California lol

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Sounds good, can't wait for SDCC 2011 then Thumb Up
Hopefully they will be easier to find then the UK Strictly Ink promo.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So did anyone order any boxes from Strictly Ink and receive the Promos?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I don't think SI even have the boxes yet