Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tudors UK promo.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I don't think SI even have the boxes yet

Oh okay, I might have to order a box just to get the promo Eek, or hopefully they will end up on ebay Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I don't think SI even have the boxes yet

Oh okay, I might have to order a box just to get the promo Eek, or hopefully they will end up on ebay Smile

I'm sure plenty will hit ebay

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Beamer, you said that there is a Promo 1

But there were 4 at the Philly show in May 2011:
2 with Philly backs, 1 with NSU back, and 1 which just says Promo (not Promo 1) that shows the guy in the white shirt sitting with the girl

Is there an actual "promo 1" ?

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My mistake. I see the 1 ABOVE the word Promo on the back

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Picture of SDCC foil promo posted by Breygent in the Breygent SDCC mystery packs thread:

Thought it would be a general distribution promo but i've collected all the others so far without much trouble...

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
Picture of SDCC foil promo posted by Breygent in the Breygent SDCC mystery packs thread:

Thought it would be a general distribution promo but i've collected all the others so far without much trouble...

Very Nice Big Grin
Got one off the bay and is now on it's way Dance

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Congrats- that was quick Smile

Hope I get lucky soon Thumb Up

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
And I did indeed get lucky this morning Dance

I thought they would be more expensive, but I guess the real money to be made from the packs is in the non-promo inserts.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well done Clap
I think we got them both from the same seller Smile