Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Art of Sketch Cards promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Art of Sketch Cards promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There are 9 promos, P1 to P9, available at a certain level when you pledge towards this new Kickstarter. I think the minimum pledge is $60 to get the set.

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...&term=sketch%20cards

Posts: 4437 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received an uncut sheet of the 9 promos with my book, #ed out of 200.

Posts: 2757 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
I posted these with the thread about the book, but here they are again for us promo nerds. David R asked me to post them.

David, can you please explain them?

9-cards front

9 cards backs

promo for the book

book promo back

Posts: 2278 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Todd.

On the Kickstarter, for a certain reward level you received a set of the P1 to P9 promos. For another pledge, there was an uncut sheet of these.

Then there are 2 other promos. Todd posted the common one that shows all of the images.

Reportedly, there was another promo limited to 50 that was supposed to be given out at the Spring 2020 Philly show, but it was not due to the show's cancellation. It depicts an alien, so I am told. Ingrid sent some out with the Kickstarter rewards but she doesn't have any left. I have never seen one. Frown

Posts: 4437 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post