Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Bench Warmers Dream Girls Promo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bench Warmers Dream Girls Promo
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted
Just got my Christmas order for the Happy Holiday's promo set in today (December 24th) and they included this neat promo for the Dream Girls set with the NSU logo. And its from the future as its dated 2015.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can you give me info on what this "promo set" was ? Was this something Benchwarmer offered for order directly from them ?

Posts: 4007 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got an email before Christmas for a Happy Holidays Toys for Tots 15 card Promo set from the W Hotels on December 11, 2014. The above card of Lisa bearing the NSU Logo was included.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
18 DreamGirls Promos available. Which one will you get?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are still available for purchase from Benchwarmer

Posts: 4007 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like on the Dream Girls, there are 18 of these, 1 per copy of the next NSU

But if you buy the Deluxe Edition for $99 you can get all 18 !

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Article just out on the DreamGirls 18 card NSU Promo set.
http://www.nsu-magazine.com/dream-big/

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got #10 of 18 Tiffany Selby with my copy of NSU today.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Only 16 more to go!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I got #8 of 18 - Miriam Gonzalez.

Posts: 2282 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I got #15 and its up for trade... Pretty card!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:

Darn it, that was supposed to be in my issue. Frown

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I got No. 17 Alison Waite

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:

Darn it, that was supposed to be in my issue. Frown

Ed

It's yours it you want it. Smile

Posts: 2282 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine is No. 3 Shelby Chesnes.

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Mine is No. 3 Shelby Chesnes.

So is mine, and if anyone wants it you can shoot me a SASE and it's yours. EDIT: stevetrek claimed it!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason00,

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Jason)),

I will send you an email.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I got 18 of 18

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I now have all 18 and an autographed magazine.

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yikes ! I didn't realize that these are ongoing ! I know 19-22 were at the Philly show

But now they have cards going up to at least #40. Not sure where they are distributed