Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    6th Night of the Living Dead Promo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6th Night of the Living Dead Promo
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
What fortuitous timing--I recently rediscovered this set, partially built, last week among some other non-sport sets in my office. I am just getting together my need list for completing it, so those promo images are very handy!

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
weasel, I believe that all the promos EXCEPT the Tom Breyer one are available for sale on eBay currently. For some time, the SketchLife card was not on there and difficult to find but a couple people have it now.

Posts: 130 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those are the 6 promos that i have. If there are any more i do not know about them.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post