Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    6th Night of the Living Dead Promo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6th Night of the Living Dead Promo
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted
When Jason sent the dual autograph that I didn't receive in my NOTLD case, he included a new promo. It's a gold foil stamped version of the NSU combo Avengers/NOTLD combo promo and it says "Exclusive Web Promo" on the back.

The gold didn't scan so well. The show names are gold stamped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DewMan,

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What are the other 5 promos ? There were 2 common ones, NSU, and there is supposed to be a Tom Breyer exclusive (which is not out yet, so I am told)

What is the fifth ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, I spoke too soon. I guess the fifth one is the recent Sketchlife exclusive

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
And I just got the Tom Breyer promo to completely finish my set.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up regarding the sixth promo. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen on an auction site (can't post the link as it is active) a 2 card Night of the Living Dead set which came in DVDs, according to the description. They are green, standard sized cards with no mention of Unstoppable on them, but they look as if they could be part of a set produced by the UK company as they have photos from the film. Any idea what these are ?

posted Hide Post
I'm confused about this 6th Unstoppable NotLD promo.

Is the front of the card the Kyra Schon sketch with a back that does not say SketchLife on it? Is this the Tom Breyer promo?

Posts: 130 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No, the Tom Breyer one has the same front as the common green one with the logo and the blood spots, but it says Available in the USA from Tom Breyer Unique Cards on the back instead of Coming Soon from Unstoppable Cards.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The promos I am aware of are:

Green NOTLD logo with Unstoppable on back

Green NOTLD logo with Tom Breyer on back

Scenes from movie with website info on back

Woman's face, Sketchlife promo

Combo Avengers / NOTLD NSU promo

Combo Avengers/ NOTLD gold foil, says web promo

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahh...

This is making sense to me now. Thanks for clearing it up Tommy C! Anyone have a photo of a complete set?

Posts: 130 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have all 6 and can scan them. I can send them to a friend to ask him to post the scan, as I always have trouble doing it. Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jeff Allendar lists a promo for this set with the same front as the Sketchlife promo, but a different back

Does this exist ? I don't think that it does, but maybe I am wrong ?

posted Hide Post
David, I don't want to put you to too much trouble but it would be useful to see them as I have yet to find images elsewhere online.

I also noticed that comment about the SketchLife card on the Jeff Allendar list which is why I was confused and apparently have been looking in the wrong direction. I'm guessing that it does not exist because I have heard 6 promo cards being the total from numerous sources.

But then again, who knows, the Unstoppable NotLD set is pretty nuanced. Have you seen the autograph clipping cards for Marilyn Eastman and Karl Hardman? Case in point!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will have my friend post scans tomorrow or Wednesday.

posted Hide Post
Thanks so much! Do you have a master set of Unstoppale NotLD? I have been working on mine for about 8 months. Am apparently 1 away from the promo set, have the base and poster sets, recently completed the auto's and am now working on plates and sketches. Also have a few Loaded Pack wrappers.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No, just the promos and maybe the base set and a few sketches, whatever I pulled from the packs.

posted Hide Post
Ah, well if you are looking for anything from NotLD let me know!

I'm looking for that promo card and sketches from Elfie Lebouleux and Ashleigh Popplewell

posted Hide Post
Oh and I have some Loaded Set wrappers but no Premium Pack wrappers...

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Johnny Martyr

David R asked me the post the following two images. The first is the fronts and the second is of the backs.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

regards

John Levitt

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John, thanks very much for these images! Big help! Now I'm off to track down that 6th card!