Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Game of Thrones 4 P1 and Agents of SHIELD P1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones 4 P1 and Agents of SHIELD P1
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Both new promos by Rittenhouse are in the hands of dealers !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I see the Agents of Shield Promo is US/Canada only from the RA web-site Shake Head

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I see the Agents of Shield Promo is US/Canada only from the RA web-site Shake Head

Hammer I have you covered. Surprisingly the GoT S4 is no longer available. What?

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
GoT is available now, and to International collectors too!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post