Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    new Star Trek movies promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new Star Trek movies promo
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted
There's a new Star Trek movies P1 promo available on Rittenhouse's web site.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that info!

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The Star Trek Movies P2 promo is in the new Apr/May '14 issue of Non-Sport Update (along with 4 other promos), which has just started shipping. Like the one you've posted above, it's a very nice looking promo!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for that set. This time I'm getting a case!

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CardFan77
posted Hide Post
Here are the promos for the set:

P1 (General Distribution)

P2 (Nonsport Update Exclusive)

P3 (Album Exclusive)

P4 (Convention Exclusive)

P5 (UK Exclusive)

Posts: 194 | Location: Leipzig, Germany | Registered: December 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Thanks, this helps with the Rittenhouse checklist I keep.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Robert Kohlbus
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to comment on this list as it is inaccurate. We inadvertently uploaded images to our website of several proposed promo cards that were never printed. There are only three promo cards (P1, P2 and P3) for this series. Again, the other two promo cards were never printed and we do not have plans to print them. Cards P4 and P5 do not exists in any form other than digitally.

Posts: 279 | Location: Jenkintown, PA | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CardFan77
posted Hide Post
Very sad that is...and sorry to all forum members for the confusion. Roll Eyes

As promo geek I am thankful for every promo card I can get my hands on.

Is there a reason for not printing those as they look great. Rittenhouse produced cards for the UK and as convention special many times before so why not this time?

Posts: 194 | Location: Leipzig, Germany | Registered: December 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the corrected information Robert. I will remove them from my list. Smile

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post