Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New promos at the National
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New promos at the National
 Login/Join

posted
Benchwarmer has 6 cards at the National

Cryptozoic has Big bang theory seasons 6 & 7 P1
and Battle of the 5 armies P1

I have also seen what appears to be a Penny dreadful P1 and a Walking dead metal P3 and P4 not sure if these where at the National

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NEIL BROWN,

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I never knew there was a Walking Dead metal P2, just P1. Where was P2 ?

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was a Walking Dead Metal P2 at the show, as well

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Well since they're starting to be released, I can confirm...

There are Walking Dead Season 4 Metal Promos P2 through P5

No idea how or where they are being distributed (apparently at the National to some degree). They all had smaller production runs than P1.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic distributed several promo cards at the National during the past several days. We'll update the relevant product pages on our website soon.

Until then, here's the rundown:

The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies Trading Cards P1
Distributed to attendees who signed up for our trading card newsletter and entered the giveaway for a master set of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug trading cards. (Winner shown here: https://twitter.com/georgenade...s/627863824884998144) We will distribute this card similarly at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show in October.

The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies Trading Cards P2
The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies Trading Cards P3
The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies Trading Cards P4
P2, P3 and P4 exclusively distributed by GTS Distribution

The Big Bang Theory Trading Cards Seasons 6 & 7 P1
Distributed Wednesday, July 29 at Cryptozoic table. Distributed by GTS Distribution subsequent days. We will distribute this card at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show in October.

Orphan Black Trading Cards Season 1 P1
Distributed Thursday, July 30 at Cryptozoic table. Distributed by GTS Distribution subsequent days.

Penny Dreadful Trading Cards Season 1 P1
Distributed Friday, July 31 at Cryptozoic table. Distributed by GTS Distribution subsequent days. We will distribute this card at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show in October.

Outlander Trading Cards Season 1 P2
Distributed Saturday, August 1 at Cryptozoic table. Distributed by GTS Distribution subsequent days. We will distribute this card at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show in October.

The Walking Dead Season 4 Part 1 P2 (metal, limited to 50)
Distributed Thursday, July 30 at Cryptozoic table.

The Walking Dead Season 4 Part 1 P3 (metal, limited to 50)
Distributed Friday, July 31 at Cryptozoic table.

The Walking Dead Season 4 Part 1 P4 (metal, limited to 50)
Distributed Saturday, August 1 at Cryptozoic table.

The Walking Dead Season 4 Part 2 P5 (metal, limited to 50)
Distributed Sunday, August 2 at Cryptozoic table.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mgeo,

Posts: 69 | Location: CA | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So Hobbit P2 to P4 will not be at Philly ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
So Hobbit P2 to P4 will not be at Philly ?

No, they will not. I don't know GTS' specific distribution plans, but I am confident the cards will be circulated now, after The National.

Hobbit B5A promo cards P5 and P6, subsequent pieces of the linear puzzle, will be distributed in the OCT/NOV 2015 issue of NSU magazine.

The final pieces of the puzzle, P7, P8 and P9, ought to be randomly distributed in the December 2015/January 2016 issue of NSU magazine.

This is what P1-P9 look like lined up:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mgeo,

Posts: 69 | Location: CA | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Amazing promos from Cryptozoic!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Neil, are the 6 Benchwarmer cards that you saw 5 baseball ones and a football, all of which say PROMO on the fronts ? Those are the ones that I saw. Or did you see others ?

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking Hobbit promos. Great idea too.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Neil, are the 6 Benchwarmer cards that you saw 5 baseball ones and a football, all of which say PROMO on the fronts ? Those are the ones that I saw. Or did you see others ?

No different ones Tommy ,they are the 6 I have seen

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Will this be the trend now with Cryptozoic promos now ,a large set eg Penny dreadful 23 promos ,battle of the 5 armies 9 promos .

And is the Orphan black promo different from the one in the next issue of NSU ? .

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The 5 baseball ones appear to be

1 Ashley Hobbs
2 Shanice Jordyn
3 Holli Pockets
4 Shelly Martinez
5 Irina Voronina

And there is a Dani Mathers football one

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen Hobbit P2 to P4 anywhere ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope ,looking for them myself .

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still have not seen Hobbit P2 to P4...

Anyone ?