Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Batman Promos in NSU
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Batman Promos in NSU
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I am chasing after the 6 in the new NSU
Have 4 so far

Has anyone seen P2 anywhere ? I haven't

I'm also missing P5, if anyone can help

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I now have P1, P3, P4 and P6 in hand

I was told that P1 is slightly more common

Anyone pull P2 or P5 from their copies of NSU ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Just checked and I got P1. Wish I could have helped.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I got the Boy Wonder battling the classic villain THE PAINTER... OOO-H!

Guess its better than Batman fighting THE PLUMBER with his plunger of doom (!)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Mine had P4 in it, sorry...

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So far I have seen a bunch of P1, P3, P4, P6 on the auction sites

Just 2 P2s and just 1 P5

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found a P2. Still need P5...

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Anyone know what set these promos are for or are they just a one-off set of 6?

I got P4 (card #32).

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone needs a P6 I have a few available for trade. Looking for P4 and P5.

"You think it's healthy to obsessively collect things? You can't relate to other people, so you fill your life with stuff... I'm just like all these other collector losers." -Steve Buscemi, Ghost World

Posts: 331 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: September 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
The goal is to have a complete 44 card Blue Bat set when all the cards are issued. Cards have been issued as promos in NSU and at shows, as well as being inserted in boxes of DC releases. I think they have released 17 cards so far with 9 more coming in the next DC release.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
The goal is to have a complete 44 card Blue Bat set when all the cards are issued. Cards have been issued as promos in NSU and at shows, as well as being inserted in boxes of DC releases. I think they have released 17 cards so far with 9 more coming in the next DC release.

Very interesting - Many thanks for the Information Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There were 9 of the Batman cards as chase in the 2015 DC Super Villains set, 1 per box, plus promos P2 and P3 as well

And now the 6 new ones in NSU

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
So 17 just like Batman said

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder why P2 and P5 (especially P5) seem to be showing up so much less frequently than the other four...

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Maybe they have fallen into collectors hands. I had a P2

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am still looking for a P5, myself

There were some on ebay 3 weeks ago, before I started looking. None since

All of the other promos are available

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's looking like P5 was a short print unless someone can confirm otherwise.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
P2 of the Joker also seems to be less common

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finally found a P5 after a month of searching. Had to look somewhere beyond the auction sites

Interestingly, I ended up with an extra P2, which also seems tougher to find than P1, P3, P4 and P6

Crypto said that more P1s were produced than any others, but didn't say that P5 should be tougher to find than the rest. Not sure what to make of it. Maybe just my bad luck

posted Hide Post
David R, where did you find a P5?

"You think it's healthy to obsessively collect things? You can't relate to other people, so you fill your life with stuff... I'm just like all these other collector losers." -Steve Buscemi, Ghost World

Posts: 331 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: September 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post