Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    NO DOUBT PUSH AND SHOVE & Newsies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NO DOUBT PUSH AND SHOVE & Newsies
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
The new No Doubt digi-pack (available I think only at Wal-Mart) comes with a mini book and a pack of 4 trading cards one for each band member.

Also Newsies the Broadway show came out with trading cards of their cast. I saw it at a charity event and they may be very limited like the one that came out years ago for Hairspray. They come in a clear plastic baggie with a sticker on it. They were selling for $20 a set.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
I'm heading to wal-mart today, I'll have to check on this.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Checked all over Wal-Mart yesterday and I didn't see the No Doubt digi-pack.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I picked this up today and to me it's a non-card. Their is no date or copyright info. just a piece of cardboard with images. Art image of band member on one side, photo on the other.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
John-

Not sure what you mean by non-card. They are trading card size and come inside a proper wrapper. This is a legit release and not a bootleg. Not having a copyright date on it does not make it a lesser card.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
John-

Not sure what you mean by non-card. They are trading card size and come inside a proper wrapper. This is a legit release and not a bootleg. Not having a copyright date on it does not make it a lesser card.

Just my personal opinion, anyone can view them however they chose.