Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Star Wars Rogue One Series 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Rogue One Series 2
 Login/Join

posted
I picked up the Rogue One Blu Ray at Walmart and picked the Blu Ray because it came with two Galactic Connexions Trading Discs -- but packaged with the discs was a promo card for the Series 2 card numbered P1. Sweet and unexpected surprise!

Posts: 166 | Location: Boulder County | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen the new P1 you know where

Wonder if it exclusive to the Wal Mart DVD / Blue Ray ?

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Finally found one at Wally World.

The discs featured a foil of the lead droid and a death-trooper. P1 was of the Rogue 1 team.

Cool

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I looked at my promo, and noticed that if you hold it on an angle, on the far right side, you can see indentation marks like it was run through a machine. Looks like tire tracks. Have you guys noticed that on yours also ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Which discs did you get?

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will have to check on the discs when I get home. Aren't they all the same in every pack ?

I did not examine them closely

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The discs that came with my Wal Mart DVD were

Saw Gerrera (Forest Whitaker's character)

K-2SO (the droid on the cover of the DVD)

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info.

My K2So is foil. The death-trooper is regular.

I haven't opened the pack yet, and likely will not. Are the disc backs numbered or something else?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking at the auction sites, it seems like EVERY pack comes with a K-2SO disk, and the second disk in each is different. Many different ones

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are the numbers that I see:

1 Jyn Erso
2 Cassian
3 Director Krennic
4 Death Trooper
5 Stormtrooper
6 Baze Malbus
7 Chirrut
8 Bodhi Rook
9 K-2SO
10 Saw Gerrera

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information. I picked mine up yesterday. I got a foil Stormtrooper disc and a K-250.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You're welcome

Keep in mind that the names on my list above may not necessarily match what it says on the disks; I looked very quickly and noted who the characters were on each, not the actual names. For instance, disk 2 does not say "Cassian", that is just who is on there

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Yes, thanks.

Thumb Up