Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Latest Unstoppable Promo Cards
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest Unstoppable Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the new Winter Yearset promos, it looks like from the scans that the Highlander and Terrahawks promos are both XMPR1 and 2, while the 4 New Avengers and Hammer promos are each XMPR1 to 4.

Carry on Cowboy is PR1

Not sure of the numbers on the 2 new Avengers: The Diana Rigg years book promos

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
...while the 4 New Avengers and Hammer promos are each XMPR1 to 4.

I'm surprised to see 'The New Avengers', however having Promo cards does not mean an actual set gets made.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My Terrahawks box from Unstoppable came with new Web1 promos for Avengers and Hammer Horror and a new Highlander promo MAPR1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The new Avengers/Hammer Platinum Series 3 sets have 2 promos limited to 75 each which advertise the upcoming Series 4 sets. I believe that these were exclusive to on line orders thru the Unstoppable website

Have seen Hammer: Scars of Dracula SDPR1 and Avengers YCPR1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen 2 promos which were only available if you ordered the Platinum Series 4 boxes (released in June) directly from Unstoppable's website. Limited to 75 each. The Avengers is YCPR2. Have seen the front of the Hammer promo, but I can't make make out the number on the back. UPDATE: I think it is SDPR2.

In addition, certain dealers received 2 new promos, Wicker Man MAPR1 and Highlander MAYPR1

Furthermore, there are at least three new 3 card sets:

New Avengers APRPR1 to APRPR3

Hammer Horror APRPR1 to APRPR3

Hammer Horror MAYPR1 to MAYPR3

The 3 above were sent to dealers with orders of the Platinum 3 and 4 sets in May and June.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Has anyone come across these?

The Avengers...JUN1, JUN2, JUN3.

In answer to my own question these were web exclusive promos limited to 99.
Apart from the set i have i don't think i have ever seen one.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oddly, the 3 cards (JUN1 to JUN3) seem to be dated 2022. Very confusing !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A dealer told me that he received the JUN1 to 3 set with his Platinum Series 3 cards back in May of this year. I have seen only 2 sets surface on the auction site.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Posted on Facebook last week. I just saw it

WOW ALERT!! - The Avengers - The Diana Rigg Years Exclusive Dealer Preview Trading Cards Set - Limited Edition of 1/50 special Six Card Sets. Available shortly from your favourite Trading Cards Dealer. Hurry though, only 50 sets have been created.

Look out for a special email from us soon for The Diana Rigg Years - The Avengers Prestige Book Series - Volume II

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have seen on ebay a Diana Rigg set BPR1 to 3 advertising the Series 2 books. Cards seem to be dated 2022. Were these just released? Are they different from the cards which came in the Winter Set in December 2022 ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure that 3 card set came with the Winter Set in late 2022

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have seen an Avengers Diana Rigg book card set of 3, DPR1 to DPR3, limited to 99

Also appears to be a new Hammer Horror Series 2 set of PR1 to PR3 limited to 99

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have seen an Avengers Diana Rigg book card set of 3, DPR1 to DPR3, limited to 99

Also appears to be a new Hammer Horror Series 2 set of PR1 to PR3 limited to 99

Case topper for each product. 3 Sets per case

There are also dealer promos from someone called SciFi Cards. SF1 for each set.

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to Unstoppable, if you order a box of the new Highlander cards directly from their website you will receive certain WEB exclusive promos, although it does not say what they are.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you place an order through the Unstoppable website in December, you can get 4 different "Christmas" promos limited to 99 each. There is 1 each for Avengers, Hammer Horror, Highlander, and New Avengers. They seem to have different numbers on the backs, such as DECPR1, or variants thereof.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think these cards were numbered JULPR1 to JULPR6. They were supposed to be only for dealers, but were later offered to customers who bought remaining copies of the book in Sept, I believe.

quote:
Posted on Facebook last week. I just saw it

WOW ALERT!! - The Avengers - The Diana Rigg Years Exclusive Dealer Preview Trading Cards Set - Limited Edition of 1/50 special Six Card Sets. Available shortly from your favourite Trading Cards Dealer. Hurry though, only 50 sets have been created.

Look out for a special email from us soon for The Diana Rigg Years - The Avengers Prestige Book Series - Volume II

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My Highlander box came with Wicker Man promo NOVWEB1, Hammer Horror WEBNOV1 and New Avengers WEBPR1

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have also seen Hammer Horror CRWEB1 and Avengers MUPR1 which I believe are limited to 75 and came with the Hammer and Avengers Platinum Series 5 boxes if you ordered from Unstoppable back in Sept

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have seen new Avengers SPPR1 and Hammer HRWEB1 limited to 75 and 99

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have also seen these:

Hammer Horror DECPR1 to DECPR3

Wicker Man DECPR1

Avengers DPR4 to DPR6