Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    C2E2 Chicago Con Promos (True Blood, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, etc)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

C2E2 Chicago Con Promos (True Blood, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, etc)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
It appears that at the C2E2 con this weekend (Mar 18-20) in Chicago, Sadlittles will have an exclusive Dynamo 5 promo card.

258 West will also have exclusive promo cards LIMITED TO 50 each-- for Glee, Supernatural, True Blood, and Vampire Diaries. Looks like you have to purchase these autograph sets ($20-75) to get them.

Sci-FI Cards will also have a P4

Anyone going ?

Posts: 3981 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll be there. . . where did you see the info about the Sadlittles stuff? I don't see it on the C2E2 page -- are they going to be there?

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Nathan's listed in the Artist Alley list along with Jason Keith Phillips. So I'm guessing he'll have any promo stuff at the table.

I will indeed have my P4 available all 3 days for the asking.

Goodness this is only 3 days away! Eek Seems like I was just in Chicago.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I also was told by Nathan (Sadlittles) that they would have a promo at the show. No mention of it on the C2E2 website, however.

Are these the first new 258 promos since the ones at the Philly show ? Were any released afterwards ?

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked for Nathan last night on the artist alley list, but didn't think to look under 'J' -- guess I should have searched.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picked these up as well as the Dynamo 5. Up for trade if anyone wants 'em.

Jon

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen all 4 of the C2E2 exclusive promos by 258 West. In addition to the two Webjon posted above, there is one of Sam Trammell of True Blood (shows a close up of his face) and one depicting Misha Collins (Supernatural) autographing his cards

All 4 promos say "Limited to only 50" on the backs

While we're on the subject, how many different 2010 San Diego Comic Con exclusive autos has 258 done ? I have seen several, all of which have the SDCC logo on the back. I have seen Britt Morgan, Patrick Gallagher, and Kristin Bauer. Are there other show exclusives ?

Posts: 3981 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Webjon, do you (or does anyone else) have an extra on the Sadlittles Dynamo promo that you'd be willing to part with ? Please post a response here.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I have seen all 4 of the C2E2 exclusive promos by 258 West. In addition to the two Webjon posted above, there is one of Sam Trammell of True Blood (shows a close up of his face) and one depicting Misha Collins (Supernatural) autographing his cards

While we're on the subject, how many different 2010 San Diego Comic Con exclusive autos has 258 done ? I have seen several, all of which have the SDCC logo on the back. I have seen Britt Morgan, Patrick Gallagher, and Kristin Bauer. Are there other show exclusives ?

the 3 you listed as well as a Misha Collins signed SDCC variant.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We will have a few of the exclusive C2E2 Gift Packs that were left over at the Spring Philly show. Each gift pack comes with a promo card limited to 50

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

the 3 you listed as well as a Misha Collins signed SDCC variant.

Hmmm. I opened those C2E2 boxes and pulled the Misha Collins, but it is a different auto from the San Diego variant. The one I have is numbered out of 258, but I see that the San Diego has a different front and is numbered out of 400. I would have thought that the San Diego would have been more limited, but not so