Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
C2E2 Chicago Con Promos (True Blood, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, etc)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/2797062006

March 14, 2011, 07:21 PM
Tommy C
C2E2 Chicago Con Promos (True Blood, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, etc)
It appears that at the C2E2 con this weekend (Mar 18-20) in Chicago, Sadlittles will have an exclusive Dynamo 5 promo card.

258 West will also have exclusive promo cards LIMITED TO 50 each-- for Glee, Supernatural, True Blood, and Vampire Diaries. Looks like you have to purchase these autograph sets ($20-75) to get them.

Sci-FI Cards will also have a P4

Anyone going ?
March 14, 2011, 07:40 PM
webjon
I'll be there. . . where did you see the info about the Sadlittles stuff? I don't see it on the C2E2 page -- are they going to be there?

Jon
March 15, 2011, 01:45 AM
Scifi Cards
Nathan's listed in the Artist Alley list along with Jason Keith Phillips. So I'm guessing he'll have any promo stuff at the table.

I will indeed have my P4 available all 3 days for the asking.

Goodness this is only 3 days away! Eek Seems like I was just in Chicago.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

March 15, 2011, 05:32 AM
David R
I also was told by Nathan (Sadlittles) that they would have a promo at the show. No mention of it on the C2E2 website, however.

Are these the first new 258 promos since the ones at the Philly show ? Were any released afterwards ?
March 15, 2011, 09:07 AM
webjon
I looked for Nathan last night on the artist alley list, but didn't think to look under 'J' -- guess I should have searched.

Jon
March 29, 2011, 02:46 PM
webjon

Picked these up as well as the Dynamo 5. Up for trade if anyone wants 'em.

Jon
April 01, 2011, 06:58 PM
Tommy C
I have seen all 4 of the C2E2 exclusive promos by 258 West. In addition to the two Webjon posted above, there is one of Sam Trammell of True Blood (shows a close up of his face) and one depicting Misha Collins (Supernatural) autographing his cards

All 4 promos say "Limited to only 50" on the backs

While we're on the subject, how many different 2010 San Diego Comic Con exclusive autos has 258 done ? I have seen several, all of which have the SDCC logo on the back. I have seen Britt Morgan, Patrick Gallagher, and Kristin Bauer. Are there other show exclusives ?
April 06, 2011, 01:29 PM
David R
Webjon, do you (or does anyone else) have an extra on the Sadlittles Dynamo promo that you'd be willing to part with ? Please post a response here.
May 04, 2011, 03:29 PM
MrBlueofnyc
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I have seen all 4 of the C2E2 exclusive promos by 258 West. In addition to the two Webjon posted above, there is one of Sam Trammell of True Blood (shows a close up of his face) and one depicting Misha Collins (Supernatural) autographing his cards

While we're on the subject, how many different 2010 San Diego Comic Con exclusive autos has 258 done ? I have seen several, all of which have the SDCC logo on the back. I have seen Britt Morgan, Patrick Gallagher, and Kristin Bauer. Are there other show exclusives ?

the 3 you listed as well as a Misha Collins signed SDCC variant.

May 04, 2011, 03:31 PM
MrBlueofnyc
We will have a few of the exclusive C2E2 Gift Packs that were left over at the Spring Philly show. Each gift pack comes with a promo card limited to 50

May 05, 2011, 06:04 PM
David R
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

the 3 you listed as well as a Misha Collins signed SDCC variant.

Hmmm. I opened those C2E2 boxes and pulled the Misha Collins, but it is a different auto from the San Diego variant. The one I have is numbered out of 258, but I see that the San Diego has a different front and is numbered out of 400. I would have thought that the San Diego would have been more limited, but not so