Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Scifi Cards SASE Catch Up Offer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scifi Cards SASE Catch Up Offer
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine were gratefully received Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received. Thanks for the generosity of time & cards.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Received my cards last week, as well. Thanks for the assist and the great cards !! Thumb Up

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
I got mine yesterday, thanks so much Ed! Now I just need the metal card you'll have at the show next week

I'll actually have TWO metal cards in Chicago!

The P5m donation card and the P36m which was last seen in Philly.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Got my cards right before I left for the Chicago Show. Thanks a lot Ed.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post