Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Decision 2016 Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Decision 2016 Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone see these ? 18 card set, only 100 made. Not sure who is on all of the cards, but I have seen

P1- Donald Trump
P4 Chris Christie
P5 Ted Cruz
P6 Ben Carson
P7 Decision Debate Moments
P9- Melania Trump
P10 Bill Clinton
P12 Marco Rubio
P14 Carly Fiorina
P16 Bernie Sanders
P17 Hillary Clinton

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
They are real. They are stamped Hawaii 2016 Industry Summit. The prices look to be all over the board, someone wants $125 for Trump's wife. Yeah, right. Wink

The upcoming set is Decision 2016 and its distributed by Leaf. The card samples look to be very nice for those who have been waiting for a new political card set.

Just Google it if you want the full list on the 18 card promos. It's actually on the Beckett site.

Posts: 10353 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the checklist

P1 Donald Trump
P2 Hillary Clinton
P3 Bernie Sanders
P4 Chris Christie
P5 Ted Cruz
P6 Ben Carson
P7 Republicans – Debate Moments
P8 Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton – Campaign Moments
P9 Melania Trump
P10 Bill Clinton
P11 Nikki Haley
P12 Marco Rubio
P13 John Kasich
P14 Carly Fiorina
P15 Jeb Bush
P16 Bernie Sanders
P17 Hillary Clinton
P18 Donald Trump

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a set, for a mere fraction of what they're asking. Very happy about that !

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
It's worth noting that card 13 doesn't have the P prefix.

http://www.beckett.com/news/20...t-the-2016-industry/

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I never knew that there were Series 2 promos on this, which came out this summer at the National show

At least 12 different, apparently:

NC1 to NC9, RNC1 to 3