Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters III: Dark Forces
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters III: Dark Forces
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted

We have limited quantities of the Spellcasters III P1 & P2 double-sided metal promo variants available for sale. The metal variants are printed on the silver finish format.

The metal variants are $10.00 USD each (shipping is extra and is $3.00 to Canada, $7.00 to the US or $8.00 for overseas). There are only 30 each of these metal variants produced. Each metal variant will come with it's matching regular printed promo as well.

Please email us at tmontana@sympatico.ca if interested.

If you are only interested in the regular promo cards and not the metal cards just send us an email and we will send you a set.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Due to a printing error the P3 promo will be released with the main sets.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine

Can you please put me down for a set of metal promos. Apologies for not sending an email. My ISP is having problems with emails at the moment as I cannot send or receive any. I think I must be fortunate that I can still get on line. Usually when this problem occurs it only affects downloading/sending emails from my computer, today it won't let me send or receive emails whilst logged in to their website.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Elaine

Can you please put me down for a set of metal promos. Apologies for not sending an email. My ISP is having problems with emails at the moment as I cannot send or receive any. I think I must be fortunate that I can still get on line. Usually when this problem occurs it only affects downloading/sending emails from my computer, today it won't let me send or receive emails whilst logged in to their website.

regards

John

You got it John. I have you on the list for a set of the metal variants and promos. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine

Thank you.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
The presale for Spellcasters 3 is May 22nd. For more information please visit this link

https://www.deviantart.com/per...-22nd-2021-878549932

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Spellcasters III P3 promo card and metal variant available.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Superb as usual. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice P3
Cant wait for my copies to arrive.
Even though I do not collect sketches ,
there are a couple i would not mind picking up

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the selling all the sets

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
The metal variants are SOLD OUT. However, we do still have the 3 regular promos cards available if anyone would like a set. Just send me an email or post here.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
sent you a message. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
sent you a message. Wavey

I'll send you a set Wolfie. Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
I'd love a set of the regular promos thanks Elaine...sending email now. Great looking cards as usual Thumb Up

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my spellcasters 3 promos today
They look a lot better in the flesh than the pictures posted especially the metal ones
Very Happy

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post