Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Spiderman Archives Promos (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spiderman Archives Promos (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have actually seen one on e-bay a couple of weeks ago, but I was outbid.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
edited Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: STCardGeek,

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I now have a scan of the P3. It DOES exist ! It depicts Spidey with his arm around the neck of the Green Goblin, who is flying on his Goblin glider.

The scan was forwarded to me by email. If someone knows how to post an email attachment which I can forward to them, please email me at mistermycroft@msn.com and I can send the front and back of the scan to you to post

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
From the cover of Spider-Man 97.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
So how was it distributed then and how do we get em? lol my binder came with the 70th P3 promo

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Thanks David R and Batman for the pic.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
edited out by me Smile

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
edited out by me Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
This promo is not officially release yet, according to reliable source.

quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I edited out a few messages that got a bit personal. Let's remeber that one of the fun things of the hobby is the chase....the finding out of new things we may not have known otherwise were others not willing to share what they knew. We should be EXCITED to hear of possible new cards, not cranky, esp to each other. We need each other to find news, information AND cards.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Is there any information yet on how and where this P3 promo card will be distributed?

Posts: 80 | Location: Canada | Registered: September 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I've asked RA, but no response.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Tattoox

Posts: 80 | Location: Canada | Registered: September 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any word yet on how and when the P3 promo is going to be released?

Thanks

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
edited Smile

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Spiderma...&hash=item43a1b8ece5

posted Hide Post
So was that cheap !!

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NEIL BROWN:
So was that cheap !!

Depends how many there are around. It was not officially part of the set

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
They are getting more expensive!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
To resurrect an old topic with a bit of an odd question....

How was the Spider-Man Archives P2 promo distributed? I just realized that I never added 1 to my collection (along with the P3 but that's besides the point lol). I can't seem to find any info about it. Any help?

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post