Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Spiderman Archives Promos (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spiderman Archives Promos (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Picture of CardFan77
posted
Here we go...

P1

P2

P3

SD09

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CardFan77,

Posts: 194 | Location: Leipzig, Germany | Registered: December 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Makes me slightly sad to see the pics as I used to have the original comics at one time Frown

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mattkickbox
posted Hide Post
CP2 (Available at FAN EXPO 2009 in Toronto)

Posts: 100 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That's cool! From issue # 61!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finally, some CP2s are starting to show up. But not many !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Waveyany1 have a spare CP2 promo to trade, they look awesome!!

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the P2 was exclusive to Paul's Chicago Expo Show earlier this month.

Or will it also be in NSU ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Our Kraven is CP1. Isn't P3 a binder card? And if so, what's the image?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tattoox,

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Our Kraven is CP2. Isn't P3 a binder card? And if so, what's the image?

Forget it. Found my answer on Ebay.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else get a 70 Years of Marvel P3 promo with there Spiderman Archives binder rather than the P3 promo shown above?

The card styling and back is completely different. Was this substituted by mistake or was it intentional?

Thanks,
Dan.

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I would contact RA as that seems like a mistake

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
I emailed RA this morning and got back the following from customer relations:

"You received the correct card! We are promoting our next series of Marvel cards, which will be a celebration of Marvel's 70th Anniversary. Spiderman is obviously a part of that and this was the perfect opportunity!"

This just seems odd to me. I can't ever recall a binder promo promoting a future set (although it kinda makes sense).

I did find a seller on eBay that had posted a picture of the binder & promo and it showed the same one I received.

Anyway, I wonder what promo will appear in the binder of Marvel 70th? Also, it begs to question what happened to the Archives P3 shown earlier in this thread? Does it exist?

It's like the Justice League Archives promos being reduced from 4 to 1 with P1 appearing in the binder. Were the others never made or not approved for release?

Have a great weekend all!

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
As stated previously, there is no P3, it was changed to CP1 and was distributed at Allentown. So, the card does exist, just not as "P3".

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I must have mis-read the earlier posts. I recently purchased CP1 (not yet received) and never noticed it was the same picture as the old P3. Thanks again! That clears up a lot.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
At least it is a proper promo i.e. promoting an upcoming set!!!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just spoke to someone who says that the Spider-Man P3 promo DOES exist, and that he has a few. He claims that some binders came with the P3, and some had the 70 Years of Marvel.

I asked him for a scan to forward to me.

So the P3 is apparently out there.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
This is the what I know. The P3 image above is CP1 card.

The album comes with P3, with the 70th Anniverary back.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The person I spoke with says he has an actual P3 and the 70th Anniversary P3 (two different promos). He's supposed to send me a scan later tonight.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Still no proof?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The person who claims he has the P3 is away for Thanksgiving, but he'll send me the scan by Monday. He swears that it is not the same card as the 70 Years of Marvel P3, as he has that one also. I'll post the scan once I get it.