Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Spiderman Archives Promos (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spiderman Archives Promos (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
To resurrect an old topic with a bit of an odd question....

How was the Spider-Man Archives P2 promo distributed? I just realized that I never added 1 to my collection (along with the P3 but that's besides the point lol). I can't seem to find any info about it. Any help?

P2 was in Vol 19 #4 of NSU

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Sorry Hammer that was incorrect. Batman Archives P2 was in that issue. I received information that stated the Spider-Man P2 was not a NSU inserted promo. So any other ideas or leads? Does anyone actually have the card?

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wasn't it exclusive to the CECE (Mid-West) show ? That's why it was hard to find.

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
David's right. The Spiderman Archives P2 was a CECE exclusive promo.

Not impossible to find if you know the right people.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5083 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
Sorry Hammer that was incorrect. Batman Archives P2 was in that issue. I received information that stated the Spider-Man P2 was not a NSU inserted promo. So any other ideas or leads? Does anyone actually have the card?

True, I looked up the NSU back issues and saw it advertised as that but now I remember the change. I do have the card Smile

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post