Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Star Trek Picard promo
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Picard promo
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
This may be old news, but the PT1 metal promo for this upcoming card set was in the 2019 Star Trek Inflexions binder, by Rittenhouse

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Picard Season One P1 available for SASE at Rittenhouse website now.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder why dealers have not yet received these new P1 promos. This seems to be something ongoing with RA over the past 2 or 3 years. Even when dealers carry their products they are not sent P1 promos.

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent a SASE out less than two weeks ago and received the Picard Season One P1 card yesterday. Very nice of RA to do this.

Posts: 62 | Location: The World | Registered: August 03, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have asked around and still not found any dealers who have the P1 promo. Saw 1 show up on ebay.

Beware of those bootleg Picard promos all over the auctions sites (9 card sets, etc.) Probably all homemade.

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I haven't gotten mine yet. I imagine it's all part of the challenge in creating cards in the year (or two) of covid heck. Fret not, I'm sure we'll all get them eventually Smile))

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My Picard P1 arrived today inside a thin plastic case that I had not supplied so many thanks to Rittenhouse Customer Service for doing so.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Got Mine in the mail yesterday - Thank you Rittenhouse.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I got mine in, you can email me at stcardgeek@gmail.com to get one if anyone needs. SASE and toploader from US, minimal postage costs overseas.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And now P2 is available through the Facebook sendaway offer

posted Hide Post
Do you know if overseas collectors can pay the postage using Paypal as per the Rittenhouse Free Sample card request?

Posts: 26 | Location: Wales UK | Registered: January 16, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the info

In celebration of the upcoming release of Star Trek Picard Season One trading cards, Rittenhouse Archives is making available to our followers an exclusive promo card.

To receive your free P2 promo card, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below. Quantities are VERY limited, so only one promo card will be made available per Facebook follower.

Please note the new address to send your SASE to for this request and all future requests.

Rittenhouse Archives
c/o ST Picard Facebook Promo
830 Welsh Road #188
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian T:
Do you know if overseas collectors can pay the postage using Paypal as per the Rittenhouse Free Sample card request?

Brian, that is what I have done

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had the problem of getting the money and sending a stamped addressed envelope to them
As i live Internationally
Have you got a system or E Mail address for Rittenhouse so I can sort this out with them and if I do get hold of them would they give me information on paying for everything Including Cards Packaging Shipping etc
Thanks

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you go to the Rittenhouse website (www.scifihobby.com) you will see a drop down tab for a free sample request. You will have to write to them to request the card and enclose a return envelope but the return postage can be made via PayPal. Details are on the website.

Posts: 26 | Location: Wales UK | Registered: January 16, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok so I still personally have to provide a self addressed envelope but Paypal can take care of the rest
Thanks

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No, just paypal Rittenhouse some money and they will send you the cards, as i understand it.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfie, you still need to send them an envelope with your name and address.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:
Ok so I still personally have to provide a self addressed envelope but Paypal can take care of the rest
Thanks

You paypal rittenhouse the return postage but have to send them a Self addressed envelope (and toploader if you want)

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
No, just paypal Rittenhouse some money and they will send you the cards, as i understand it.

John is right, you still have to send a SAE plus toploader(if you want). Only difference than before is we used to enclose the International Reply Coupon with our SAE.