Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sherlock cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted
Exclusive Sherlock trading cards will be handed to people attending the official convention 'Sherlocked' at the London Excel in April.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Exclusive cards from who?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The official website for the event mentions that 4 cards will be only available to those people who have purchased Silver or Gold tickets whereas a full set will be available to those who have purchased Platinum and VIP passes. For those purchasing a ticket for either the Saturday or Sunday no cards are mentioned. A very expensive set of cards indeed. I wonder how many will constitute a set?

(edited to correct my previous error of the number of cards available to the various types of tickets available as pointed out by Womble for which I thank)

regards

John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JOHN LEVITT,

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
The official website for the event mentions that 4 cards will be only available to those people who have purchased Silver, Gold, Platinum and VIP passes. for those purchasing a ticket for either the Saturday or Sunday no cards are mentioned. So four cards will cost nearly £100 minimum.

Actually, it says a weekend pass (£44) will get you 4 cards. The Platinum and VIP ticket will get you a full set.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder what company is producing these ? Will they be like those impossible to find Star Trek UK and German show cards that Rittenhouse did, which you had to sign up for VIP passes to get ? From what I recall, on one of the cards, only 8 were made !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You can also save money by sending your child for the weekend and have him or her get the cards !!! Kids get the 4 card set too !!!

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So did these happen?

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post