Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Sherlock cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/2557022576

March 20, 2015, 03:30 PM
WOMBLE
Sherlock cards
Exclusive Sherlock trading cards will be handed to people attending the official convention 'Sherlocked' at the London Excel in April.
March 20, 2015, 04:31 PM
wolfie
Exclusive cards from who?

March 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
JOHN LEVITT
The official website for the event mentions that 4 cards will be only available to those people who have purchased Silver or Gold tickets whereas a full set will be available to those who have purchased Platinum and VIP passes. For those purchasing a ticket for either the Saturday or Sunday no cards are mentioned. A very expensive set of cards indeed. I wonder how many will constitute a set?

(edited to correct my previous error of the number of cards available to the various types of tickets available as pointed out by Womble for which I thank)

regards

John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JOHN LEVITT,

March 20, 2015, 05:20 PM
WOMBLE
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
The official website for the event mentions that 4 cards will be only available to those people who have purchased Silver, Gold, Platinum and VIP passes. for those purchasing a ticket for either the Saturday or Sunday no cards are mentioned. So four cards will cost nearly £100 minimum.

Actually, it says a weekend pass (£44) will get you 4 cards. The Platinum and VIP ticket will get you a full set.
March 20, 2015, 05:44 PM
David R
I wonder what company is producing these ? Will they be like those impossible to find Star Trek UK and German show cards that Rittenhouse did, which you had to sign up for VIP passes to get ? From what I recall, on one of the cards, only 8 were made !
March 20, 2015, 05:48 PM
David R
You can also save money by sending your child for the weekend and have him or her get the cards !!! Kids get the 4 card set too !!!
May 06, 2015, 10:50 AM
Spencer Quist
So did these happen?