Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dark Zodiac promo P1
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Not sure where this was available, but I picked up Jack Redd's Dark Zodiac promo P1 for a Trading Card set that is supposed to be released on March 21, according to the back. Set consists of 24 cards plus special inserts, character cards and hand drawn sketch cards.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are a lot more details on the set and how it will be sold in the first issue of Jack Redd's new magazine: SketchLife. A small, sketch card sized mag available from the ReddLiffe Entertainment site. One of the Dark Zodiac Promos ships with each copy of the magazine. It's quite a fun read too, though I did need a magnifying glass Big Grin

http://www.reddlife.com/SketchLifeZero.htm

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'll have copies of the magazine with the P1 promo available in Chicago this weekend. Nice little (literally) publication.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Is this worth collecting?
The deluxe version looks pretty good with all the extras in it.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I got my deluxe magazine and Dark Zodiac promo. They both look great! I think I'll buy each pack every month from the Dark Zodiac set. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
place my order today for the first Zodiac release
- will post what I get when they arrive !!

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My Dark Zodiac order shipped today and, as I'm in the UK, might even arrive tomorrow Thumb Up But I'll probably post any interesting content over on Scoundrel.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not really sure where to post these images, so here will have to do. My Dark Zodiac 'Aries' packs arrived today and I found these five lovely sketches amongst them. I know they are definitely NSFW but not too sure if they are against the rules when posted uncensored on here. I'm sure someone will enlighten me if necessay:

<<Images removed by Moderator - nudity>>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: miket999,

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
any idea who the third artist is ?

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The three artists are Max 'MAX!' Reynolds, Rob Baker and Jack Redd. The latter is the driving force behind this whole project, hence ReddLife Entertainment.

posted Hide Post
I don't know if those will have to be removed but thanks for the thrill anyway Eek

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Oh my.
I think they're great, but definately rated R, because of the 1st and 4th one.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

I had to remove the image from Kevin F's post. Sorry about that, but we have collectors of all ages visiting Card Talk.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Hi everyone,

I had to remove the image from Kevin F's post. Sorry about that, but we have collectors of all ages visiting Card Talk.

Mike.
No problem Mike. I'm sorry I broke the rules. It wont happen again.

The images are still up on Scoundrel Arts for anyone interested. Just track down the Dark Zodiac thread in the Sketch Cards - General area of the forums.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I liked em and i'm only 12. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I liked em and i'm only 12. Smile

12 x ? (maybe 3 or 4?). Hard to tell with you Wolfies... Smile

And yes, they were great sketch cards. Sorry that I had to take them down.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post