Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Lost in Space and Twin Peaks P1 promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost in Space and Twin Peaks P1 promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Rittenhouse has P1 promos for both the upcoming Twin Peaks Archives set and for Lost in Space, as usual, available for a SASE, and sent to dealers

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks! LOS sent for!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
sent for my card, Season 2 of Lost In Space should be airing next month.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Rittenhouse website lists for the new Lost in Space P1, P2 (in binder), and PT1 (general distribution)

Is this an error ? I have seen P1 but not PT1

P1 seems to be the one sent to dealers

Has anyone seen a PT1 ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone been able to determine where the Lost in Space promo PT1 was distributed ?

Totally different from P1

I have only seen two PT1s show up on ebay

Was it a product insert ?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
P1 was issued with the NSU was it also sent to dealers as a promo.
Are P1 and PT1 the same picture.

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Piko,

You are mistaken.

The P1 in NSU is the Lost in Space card produced by Monsterwax. Totally different promo.

There is a Rittenhouse P1 that shows the boy floating in outer space in a space suit. That was sent to dealers

Then there is a promo PT1 that is a photo of the boy looking at the robot. Same image as the cover of the DVD for the Season 1 (2018) TV show and the Rittenhouse binder, which by the way, has a P2 promo in it

So 3 different cards

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok thanks I only have the NSU one also,so more looking to do

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I posted something on the Rittenhouse Facebook asking where the Lost in Space PT1 was available. Waiting for a response to that.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently the Lost in Space PT1 was a special promo sent to certain dealers in advance, to show what RA's product would be like.

May turn out to be tough to find. I have only seen 2 show up so far.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone else noticed that the regular, "common" 2019 Lost in Space P1 promo by Rittenhouse now seems to be hard to find ?

I looked on ebay the other day and only saw 2 of them up for grabs. I've asked around, and it seems like alot of the usual dealers are not getting Rittenhouse P1 promos like they used to, for reasons unknown, at least not in 2019.

I am not talking about the LIS PT1 promo--that one is now very hard to find. Those are all long gone.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post