Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tudors Sell Sheets
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted
Did anyone pick up any of these at the Philly Show last October?
I remember seeing Harris post pictures of them at the Breygent table on the Philly Thread Link but have not seen one come up on ebay or seen any in anyones trade lists.
Will they be remade available when the set is released?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
We are bringing the last of the Tudors sell sheets to the Philly Show this weekend. We only have about 100 left. If you know someone who is going to the show, ask for me at the Breygent table and I will have it available for you.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Ugh...
I don't know anyone going Frown

Would someone going to Philly be able to get one for me?
Let me know so I can contact you to work out a trade or something.

Pretty Pleeeease Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Now I'm even more jealous of those who can make the trip! I had no idea this convention was so big... Count me in for the 2012 show, even if I have to walk!
And thanks Juelle, I didn't even know these existed Smile

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I sort of wish I didn't know about them, then I wouldn't need one Shake Head

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
I sort of wish I didn't know about them, then I wouldn't need one Shake Head

I'll second that sentiment.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
Now I'm even more jealous of those who can make the trip! I had no idea this convention was so big... Count me in for the 2012 show, even if I have to walk!
And thanks Juelle, I didn't even know these existed Smile

Just remember, this show is twice a year. usually in May and again in October.... No need to wait until next year! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Just remember, this show is twice a year. usually in May and again in October.... No need to wait until next year! Smile

Mike.

Re-hee-hee-ally... I had no idea. I know where I'll be come October. Thanks Mike!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So can anyone who's going please help me out? Frown

I'll be eternally grateful Smile

I will pay for postage and your time!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Been trying to track one down too, no luck Frown

I'd also be really grateful if someone could help out.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Anyone at the Philly show willing to help out a couple of Ladies in need of help? Frown
We would be so very grateful Angel

Beamer said he would hold one for me if some wonderful person could pick it up for me.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So, did anyone see any?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I asked on mid day Saturday and the gentleman said that he was out of them.
Frown

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Oh that's terrible, I guess I'll never get one. Shake Head

Thanks for asking though Freddie, I appreciate it.

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Looks like it will be me vs. you for the first one that pops up on eBay, Juelle Big Grin
Sorry you couldn't get one from the show.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Oh that's terrible, I guess I'll never get one. Shake Head

Thanks for asking though Freddie, I appreciate it.

Don't give up asking for it, somebody could have gotten one or two extra.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post