Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    6 NSU Magazine promos coming up!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6 NSU Magazine promos coming up!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
Wow! Pretty excited about these.

http://www.nonsportupdate.com/currentissue.htm

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Next issue will have a Topps promo....I think. When was the last time Topps released a non-sport promo?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
6 cards....And from 6 manufacturers. Congrats. Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
And a dual promo by Unstoppable Cards!!! Big Grin

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
6 cards....And from 6 manufacturers. Congrats. Thumb Up

Thanks all! Promo pictures are not up yet at the link but will be soon. I don't have them yet myself.

By the way, it's 6 cards from 5 different manufacturers, but who's counting? Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to see them!

Is the Night of the Living Dead/The Avengers a double card of some sort, or a 50/50 odds of getting one of two cards?

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

Is the Night of the Living Dead/The Avengers a double card of some sort, or a 50/50 odds of getting one of two cards?

It is a single card that promotes both Night of the Living Dead and The Avengers along with another surprise for collectors. Big Grin

I haven't seen the cards yet myself as we're waiting on copies to come in from the printer. The issue also contains random Cereal Killers 2 cards as explained in this blog post.

By the way, for those going to Comic-Con, look for a few of the card dealers at the show to have copies. Also, the Cryptozoic Entertainment store will also be stocking the current issue of Non-Sport Update and select back issues.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

It is a single card that promotes both Night of the Living Dead and The Avengers along with another surprise for collectors. Big Grin

I haven't seen the cards yet myself as we're waiting on copies to come in from the printer. The issue also contains random Cereal Killers 2 cards as explained in this blog post.

By the way, for those going to Comic-Con, look for a few of the card dealers at the show to have copies. Also, the Cryptozoic Entertainment store will also be stocking the current issue of Non-Sport Update and select back issues.

Thanks Harris. These look great. Somehow series 1 got by me.