Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Target Exclusive DVD cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Target Exclusive DVD cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There is a Target exclusive DVD for the recent Space Jam movie with 9 collector cards inside

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the cards are oversized.

I also noticed that Target has an exclusive "Free Guy" DVD with "2 foil prints" inside

Isn't Free Guy still in the theaters ? Out on DVD already ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have seen Disney's Jungle Cruise DVD with 2 foil prints

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Target has a new "The Suicide Squad" DVD with 12 cards inside that are exclusive to the version at their store.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Another TARGET exclusive available April 12, 2022:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice. At least with these Target DVDs, you get the complete set of cards.

Unlike the DC Dark Nights Death Metal records discussed below, where you get 1 of 11 different cards per record (up to $ 50 each !) and they are random.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'd suggest ordering online now if you want one before they sell out online. I just did so and got free postage!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
MORBIUS will have a Target exclusive Blu-Ray release with art cards.
It is available now to pre-order with no release date.
The only chance you are taking is with Target's execrable packaging.
Or you can get to a Target store at 8AM, ask the clerk to go in back and find the new DVDs because (at least at my store), they are never put out beforehand.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Target exclusive Matrix Resurrections blu-ray comes with 6 collectible character cards. I actually own it but haven't opened it yet. I've been asking for a Matrix set to be made for years so I guess this is the closest thing I'll ever see to official Matrix cards. Smile

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Be there or be stuck in your own boring universe!

https://www.target.com/p/docto...-4k-uhd/-/A-86409657