Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Classic Mythology II
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Classic Mythology II
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Edward Cherniga's sketch cards arrived today and they are gorgeous! Now the painstaking part of making all these packs & sets and then packing them all up in the next 3 days. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Whoo-hoo, great news!! Clap

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Work in progress images of sets & packs being made. Some parcels will start shipping tomorrow and the rest on Friday. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking great Thumb Up . Don't envy you the trip to the post office though Frown Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cards look great! And all of the sketches shown look awesome! Smile

Hope you either scheduled postal pickup or have a truck to drive to the post office! Wave

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
ALL larger orders of Classic Mythology II had been shipped today. We will begin emailing tracking numbers later tonight. All orders of 6 packs/sets or less will be mailed tomorrow. Smile

Okay, back to work for us packaging the rest of the parcels for mailing.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
ALL orders of Classic Mythology II have now been shipped! Good luck to everyone with your pulls. Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Smile Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony and I will be gone from April 30th to May 8th attending the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. We will not likely be able to check our sympatico email during that time. If anyone has to email us questions pertaining to character I.D. or artists I.D. please email us a pernastudios@yahoo.com - We will try to answer the emails when we can. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The postman just delivered my box of Classic Mythology II Packs Elephant Elephant Elephant Bouncey

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
The postman just delivered my box of Classic Mythology II Packs Elephant Elephant Elephant Bouncey

Me Too! Dance Clap Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Time to crack open a cold one and see what I got!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony and I had a fantastic time at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. It was really great to see everyone again and to meet a few new faces. A very big thank you to Harris for inviting us. We always have a wonderful time at the show. We hope to be able to do it again. Big Grin

I will post photos later this week after we have unpacked. We just got home last night. We also have promos left over from the show and I will post more about that in the next couple of days. Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
We also have promos left over from the show and I will post more about that in the next couple of days. Big Grin

Clap Elephant Dance