Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Classic Mythology II
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Classic Mythology II
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony Perna

www.tonyperna.deviantart.com

(Cuchulainn, Iya & Zeus Vs. Typhon)

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Here is a look at the Frosted Clear Chase Cards.

Apep Frosted Clear Card by Tony Perna

Chimaera Frosted Clear Card by Tony Perna

Fenrir Frosted Clear Card by Tony Perna

Fomorians Frosted Clear Card by Tony Perna

Windigo Frosted Clear Card by Tony Perna

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Here is a look at the Limited Edition Chase Cards.

Hermes Metal Card by Stacey Kardash (Limited to 25 by Redemption Card)

Medusa Lenticular Chase Card by Meghan Hetrick (Limited to 50)

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That Tony has done a wolfie, do I get commission ? Big Grin

I like the Medusa card. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
CLASSIC MYTHOLOGY II PRESALE WILL BE ON MARCH 22nd 2014.

Please go to www.pernastudios.deviantart.com for more information.

Just a reminder that the Classic Mythology II presale is tomorrow (March 22nd) at noon (Eastern Standard Time). Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Just a reminder that the Classic Mythology II presale is tomorrow (March 22nd) at noon (Eastern Standard Time). Big Grin

I don't think anyone with an interest in sketch cards needs reminding Smile . We are all just hoping to be lucky enough to get some as there are sure to be more people wanting packs than there are packs available.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:
quote:

I don't think anyone with an interest in sketch cards needs reminding Smile . We are all just hoping to be lucky enough to get some as there are sure to be more people wanting packs than there are packs available.

When it comes to sketch card releases, none are better than those from Perna Studios. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
..but just in case anyone does need a reminder:

Orders opened a couple of minutes ago Big Grin

Hm, I wonder which will sell out faster, the Pernas' Classic Mythology II card sets or tickets to the Kate Bush Concerts that go on sale on the 28th ? I suspect it will be a close call Thumb Up

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Thank you to everyone who placed an order. Classic Mythology II is SOLD OUT. Please give us a day or two to go through the orders to allocate.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thumb Up

+1 Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just had confirmation of my order from Tony Dance . Release due in 4 weeks.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just had confirmation of my order from Tony Dance . Release due in 4 weeks.
See, I told you you had nothing to worry about Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Special Guest Artist

Edward Cherniga

www.cherniga.com

(Seth, Hathor and Osiris Vs. Apophis)

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Whoa, those are really, really nice! Eek

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
If anyone has any Perna Studios redemption cards and want to redeem them at the Philly Show, please let us know prior at tmontana@sympatico.ca - That includes any set we produced so far. We can exchange them at the show, but we can only bring the ones that people contact us for. We have a ton of stuff to bring across the border. We already have a few people who contacted us to redeem at the show. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We have an unfortunate development. We have not received Edward Cherniga's sketch cards yet. They have not been confirmed that they have been shipped at this time. Due to this delay Classic Mythology II may be shipped a few days later than we had anticipated. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience. Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No worries, Elaine - it will be worth the wait! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
No worries, Elaine - it will be worth the wait! Thumb Up

We really need to ship the packs & sets on time. We'd like to ship the packs/sets by April 28th at the latest. We can't wait any longer than April 24th to make these packs. We also wanted to have time to do art for the Philly Non-Sports Card Show and now with this delay we aren't going to have much time at all to do anything for the show. 1 to 2 days tops as we are leaving Canada on April 30th for a week.