Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Sherlock Holmes
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
In addition to the SH Cult Stuff promos that have already come out (and there have been many) there is now a Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes Premier 1 magnet promo, supposedly limited to 25

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is also a signed and numbered variant, limited to 15 !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
signed by who?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Artist Huy Troung.

The card is a profile of Sherlock holding up his magnifying glass

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Premier presumably refers to Premier Trading Cards and has been made for them.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, and they previously had exclusive promos on the War of the Worlds and Civil War sets by Cult Stuff. I wonder if there were others ?

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi
I have seen a Facebook page giving the opportunity to win a free exclusive promo card set for the Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
www.facebook.com/nonsporttradingcardsuk
May Be of interest or may not but something for nothing always sounds good. the set does look good though

Posts: 7 | Location: Uk | Registered: April 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those 2 Sherlock Facebook promos were at the UK Memorabilia show a few weeks back. I have them. Smile

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I beleive its the same people. They seem to be popping up everywhere
I have not brought a set yet im waiting to see if i can win a set for free Bouncey

Posts: 7 | Location: Uk | Registered: April 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post