Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Cult Stuff Promo Cards From Mystery 2013 Boxes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Cult Stuff Promo Cards From Mystery 2013 Boxes
 Login/Join

Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted
There are 3 new promos cards that have been inserted into the 2013 Mystery Boxes.

Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes Mini Magno 1,
Beyond Stocker's Dracula Unnumbered with Green back limited to 500,
Contemporary Erotica P3 Promo Card from Cult Adult.

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was unaware of the Sherlock, but some people found the latter 2 at the UK Memorabilia show last fall (including me)

BTW, on the 2 new Dracula promos (unnumbered and P2) and the 2 Cult Stuff Adult promos, EACH come in glossy and flat fronts, from what I am told. I can confirm that on the Draculas, as I personally have two versions of each

Thus, there are 2 versions of all 4 promos

Posts: 4013 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post