Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sketch Life Promos
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
These arrived today, I don't remember seeing any pics so here they are, nice cards, the Vampirella is on foil board.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very impressive batman Thumb Up Amazing how these have got to the US before the UK Confused

Posts: 12155 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to get mine. Smile

Posts: 2277 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
WOO HOO! Clap

Mine is on the way according to the following email I got today.

This message is to confirm that your SketchLife Issue One order has been dispatched.

Kind Regards,
ReddLife Entertainment

Thanks Jack.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Got the email and the packs today Elephant

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Got the email and the packs today Elephant

SNAP Thumb Up

Posts: 12155 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
What is SketchLife and how do I get one?

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:
What is SketchLife and how do I get one?
It's a new sketch card related magazine. Issue #1 was released last month and is still on sale. You can find all the details you need on the ReddLife website:

http://www.reddlife.com/Index.htm

It is only a very small magazine but still makes for an interesting read Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Kevin, it's greatly appreciated. Looked at the site and placed my order.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Got mine today, saw it was sealed, immediately ordered another one, which is stupid because now I have to pay the postage twice, but, when all the other 999 packs are opened I will have the only still sealed one and it will be worth one million Star Trek credits, or, in other words, about $1.98.

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Battlestar Galactica...6 Cubits, or $.50 in monopoly money, or 10 Wolfie fleas !!!!!!!! hahahahaha Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Thanks Jack.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine today too... Thumb Up

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I got a shipping confirmation! Can't wait! Has anyone gotten any of the extra goodies or anything yet?

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
Has anyone gotten any of the extra goodies or anything yet?
Yep, I got the Rayarnis Dark Zodiac Original Artwork. I've posted a scan over on the Favourite Sketch Card thread. Scroll up a couple of posts from this link to see it:

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....627086606#8627086606

Still plenty of other goodies left to find Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
That's a nice card Kevin! I wasn't even aware there were 'extras' in the Sketch Life packs!

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Lots of very cool extras in this, we posted some info a while ago: LINK These even have redemptions for full comic pages in some packs.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my magazine in yesterday's mail. Just had the 2 promos, no extra goodies.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I got my issues of SketchLife and promos today!! Big Grin Clap

Posts: 2277 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
That shows you how well I read the posts here! And, WOW, there are some excellent extras in those packs. The temptation to open my sealed Sketch Life magazine is growing stronger and stronger! If I use a micrometer on it can I tell if it has extra cards in it? Just kidding, I think...