Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sketch Life Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Thanks Jack
The Promos are great but I have to find my magnifying glass to read the magazine. Looks like a lot of great info in there.
Alas- My luck holds true as there were no extras. Cest La Vie.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
To be honest,I was slightly disappointed at the size of the mag...
but this Joe Quesada QFX auto 293/5000 w/coa made up for it Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Got our notice the other day, so it won't be too long now. Already looking forward to the next issue.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
but this Joe Quesada QFX auto 293/5000 w/coa made up for it Metal

That's a cool extra. Big Grin

I think the little magazine is cute. I'm afraid that if it was larger it would cost more to produce and then the price of the magazine would be more.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:

It did say in the advert that it was trading card size

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Got my cards today. Just the 2 and the mini me mini mag. Where's my binoculars ???????? Magnifying glass is broken. Cool Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post

I Got this in the post today from the Redemption card I got Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
IMG]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb437/NSU88/ARIANI.jpg[/IMG]

I Got this in the post today from the Redemption card I got Smile
Maybe you meant this:

Big Grin

Very nice piece of artwork. I'm jealous !

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done on getting one of the redemptions. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I miked my two sealed Sketch Lifes, one was 20 thousandths thicker then the other so I opened it and there was an extra card in it. I THINK it's a card from the TREASURE CHESTS AND BOOTY set (number 17),signed by the artist MAX.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I miked my two sealed Sketch Lifes, one was 20 thousandths thicker then the other so I opened it and there was an extra card in it. I THINK it's a card from the TREASURE CHESTS AND BOOTY set (number 17),signed by the artist MAX.
If you can post a front and back scan I'm sure someone on here can confirm that.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I won an original sketch by Max! Oh yeah, I got mine today. LOL

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Here's what I got:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nice. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very nice! Smile

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I THINK it's a card from the TREASURE CHESTS AND BOOTY set (number 17),signed by the artist MAX.
Looking at your scans, that is exactly what you found. Nice to have an autographed base card from a set as it makes it that bit special.