Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    SAYS SETH promo cards FREE for SASE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAYS SETH promo cards FREE for SASE
 Login/Join

posted
Once again, I am making available two 2013 professionally printed Says Seth promo trading cards for free. These cards promote the book I co-wrote with my then six year old son Seth which is available on Amazon and is very funny.

Cards are free for the cost of an SASE. If you write him a personal note, I'll have him sign the cards for you.

Mail to:

Says Seth/Seth Zenker
1243 Eastwick Circle
West Chester PA 19380

Happy hunting, card collectors

Posts: 126 | Location: west chester, PA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preservevideo:
Once again, I am making available two 2013 professionally printed Says Seth promo trading cards for free. These cards promote the book I co-wrote with my then six year old son Seth which is available on Amazon and is very funny.

Cards are free for the cost of an SASE. If you write him a personal note, I'll have him sign the cards for you.

Mail to:

Says Seth/Seth Zenker
1243 Eastwick Circle
West Chester PA 19380

Happy hunting, card collectors

Excellent. I'll have my SASE in the mail on Monday.
Thank you.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post