Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Breygent Ghost Whisperer Promo's
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Ghost Whisperer Promo's
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Has anyone got a couple of "Ghost Whisperer SDCC Promo Marks Non Sports Cards logo" cards going spare? I have a Lost promo set for trade.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
I hear that another Ghost Whisperer promo will be available later this week - not from Breygent or NSU.

I'm sure more details will follow.

Mike.

13 promos and counting! Big Grin

I've got 7 with three in transit.

These promos are turning into quite a big subset. If you include the Inkworks promos as well there are 18 of them in all.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As of today I have 7 with three in transit.

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is yet another one, to be released very soon, from Happy Jack. I have seen a picture of it.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
There is yet another one, to be released very soon, from Happy Jack. I have seen a picture of it.

Look back on page 1 of messages. I hinted there would be another GW promo, just didn't say from where. Once HJ posts the offer, I'll post the scans if no one else had done it first.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
10 cards safe and sound, just the Happy Jack and 2 binder promos to go. Dance

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen123:
10 cards safe and sound, just the Happy Jack and 2 binder promos to go. Dance

As of today I also have three to get!

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

Look back on page 1 of messages. I hinted there would be another GW promo, just didn't say from where. Once HJ posts the offer, I'll post the scans if no one else had done it first.

Mike.

HappyJackCollectibles.com now has an exclusive foil promo card of The Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1 & 2 with the Happy Jack logo on the back from Breygent! It is available with any $5 or more purchase from the site.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can't see any mention of the card on the site.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Maybe you need to refresh your browser page (clear cache out). I see it just fine.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
This must be some kind of record for promos released separately for a non-sport set?

I still can't believe that I broke down & paid $15 (plus huge shipping cost) for the GW P-UK promo!! I must be losing my mind... At least I traded for the GW P3 with spare cards - whew!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe you need to refresh your browser page (clear cache out). I see it just fine.

Mike.

I must have the wrong Happy Jack card company, I've even put ghost whisperer in their search enginge and still it doesn't come up. Frown

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Has anyone got a couple of "Ghost Whisperer SDCC Promo Marks Non Sports Cards logo" cards going spare? I have a Lost promo set for trade.

Read your e-mail Big Grin

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Mike.

I must have the wrong Happy Jack card company, I've even put ghost whisperer in their search enginge and still it doesn't come up. Frown

When you go to the web page, it should show on the first page you hit. If it is showing the sadlittles card, your browser's cache needs cleared or simply hit the refresh button at the top of your browser screen. You will not find it through the search engine.

If you make a purchase of $5 or more, HJ will send you the card. So I would not worry about it that much if you do not see it on the screen. That is the current offer.

Mike.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
This must be some kind of record for promos released separately for a non-sport set?

And Season 3 & 4 promos are on their way in September. A CECE promo will be available at Paul's show.

Mike.

posted Hide Post
quote:
There are 12 different promos for this set so far
Ghost Whisperer Promo 1
Ghost Whisperer Promo 2
Ghost Whisperer # of 500 NSU logo
Ghost Whisperer Skull Promo Philly logo
Ghost Whisperer Binder Promo 1
Ghost Whisperer Binder Promo 2
Ghost Whisperer Promo 1 SDCC logo
Ghost Whisperer Promo 2 SDCC logo
Ghost Whisperer Skull Promo SDCC logo
Ghost Whisperer SDCC Promo Junior Cards & Comics cards logo
Ghost Whisperer SDCC Promo K&J Non Sports Cards logo
Ghost Whisperer SDCC Promo Marks Non Sports Cards logo

quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
I still can't believe that I broke down & paid $15 (plus huge shipping cost) for the GW P-UK promo!!

There's a P-UK promo too?

Posts: 128 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: April 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chen12:

There's a P-UK promo too?

Yes but not from Breygent. It is one of the Inkworks promos. There are 5 of these.

P1
P2
P3
Pi
PUK

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Number 11 (Happy Jack promo)on its way.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Not since Charmed Season 1 and Lost Season 1 can I remember so many promos for a set. I don't have the binder promos yet (waiting for the binder) and I have just hit a running total of 16 - thanks Hammer Thumb Up Must think about buying a box of the cards now Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
So 18 in total!

5 Inkworks
13 Breygent (incl Happy Jack)

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post