Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Breygent Ghost Whisperer Promo's
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Ghost Whisperer Promo's
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Ghost Whisperer Promo 1
Ghost Whisperer Promo 2
Ghost Whisperer # of 500 NSU logo
Ghost Whisperer Philly Logo

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just won all of them on ebay, plus the sell sheet.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
you beat me then Mad

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got them all now though Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good to hear you have them hammer. I won the set with the NSU card No.5, lost on the auction for No.4.

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They all arrived yesterday. Cool

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Elephant post some pics of the cards, please

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Adrian,

Most of the Philly promos can be seen here:

Promos available at Philly Spring 2009

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Information just released on Breygent site says there will be two promos withe binder when the set is released There are three case incentive cards with one being a 10 case incentive card, being a triple autograph card(Jennifer Love Hewitt, David Conrad and Camryn Manheim) now that is going to be a major expense to purchase that one!

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I love all the samples and think the costume cards are just brilliant!

But, do you think the triple auto is on an oversized card? It looks like it would have to be bigger in order to get the sticker and a picture to fit width-wise. If it's oversized, that will limit it's appeal, as will the stickers for some folks.

Looks like a great set. Are we really set for an August 1st release? Better start saving...

Ed

BTW: Breygent will also have a SDCC set for Ghost Whisperer. 2 autos and 2 costumes, 9 foil chase cards, and a 72 card set. Bouncey

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Skellingtonsinmycloset
posted Hide Post
OMG! - I've just checked them all out on the breygent site and they look fabulous.
Better than i thought they would like look - can't wait for them to be released!

Posts: 5 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
ed triple is regular card size tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are 12 different promos for this set so far
Ghost Whisperer Promo 1
Ghost Whisperer Promo 2
Ghost Whisperer # of 500 NSU logo
Ghost Whisperer Skull Promo Philly logo
Ghost Whisperer Binder Promo 1
Ghost Whisperer Binder Promo 2
Ghost Whisperer Promo 1 SDCC logo
Ghost Whisperer Promo 2 SDCC logo
Ghost Whisperer Skull Promo SDCC logo
Ghost Whisperer SDCC Promo Junior Cards & Comics cards logo
Ghost Whisperer SDCC Promo K&J Non Sports Cards logo
Ghost Whisperer SDCC Promo Marks Non Sports Cards logo

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just when you think you have them all Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Only two I don't have are the two binder promos. All the SdCC promos are in transit.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are plenty of auctions for the SDCC cards on everyones' favourite auction site. Big Grin

Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if the SDCC promos for Ghost whisperer are done in foil?

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
They are regular cards, not foil.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I hear that another Ghost Whisperer promo will be available later this week - not from Breygent or NSU.

I'm sure more details will follow.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mike

I received an email yesterday from the issuer so I won't spoil the forthcoming surprise.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post