Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters 2: Enchanted Realms
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters 2: Enchanted Realms
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good deal, Kevin. Also received confirmation for my set order.

Very happy to be able to get in on this gorgeous release. Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I'm #14 Clap

Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to let people know that we received 70 orders at 12:00 for the 16 packs but we only have 50 spots available. We do not have enough sketch cards to fill all the orders. I’m sorry, some people we could offer 4 PACKS to and others we have to place on a waiting list for the sketch cards that have not arrived yet. We have a couple of dozen people on a waiting list and they may not get any sets at all. This is the best we could do with so many missing sketch cards and so many orders. We received over 120 orders in total.

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You and Elaine do a brilliant job of organising such a popular product. Hopefully everyone appreciates the effort you make, I certainly do Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Worth waiting for. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, so normally I categorise Hanie's sketches as 'Want' but this time I have to place one of these preview cards as 'NEED' !! A couple of years ago, I managed to get my hands on one of Hanie's sketches in Jack Redd's Dark Zodiac set. It was a gorgeous Pisces Mermaid. Unless I am very much mistaken, the same one that appears in the top right sketch of the preview sketches above. But see what you all think:

I would really like to bring these two together in my collection Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
OK, so normally I categorise Hanie's sketches as 'Want' but this time I have to place one of these preview cards as 'NEED' !! A couple of years ago, I managed to get my hands on one of Hanie's sketches in Jack Redd's Dark Zodiac set. It was a gorgeous Pisces Mermaid. Unless I am very much mistaken, the same one that appears in the top right sketch of the preview sketches above. But see what you all think:

I would really like to bring these two together in my collection Smile

Oh, wow! That is gorgeous and definitely very similar. The only difference I see is that you can see her fin ear on the newer one. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Hanie Mohd's and Peejay Catacutan's sketch cards have arrived! We are now only waiting for Jason Saldajeno's, Fer Galicia's and Matthew Fletcher's sketch cards to arrive. Hopefully they will arrive by June 6th to be inserted in the packs & sets. If they do not arrive by June 6th they will be offered for sale at a later date in complete set format and we might need to raffle off spots for those. That is worse case scenario.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Hanie Mohd's and Peejay Catacutan's sketch cards have arrived! We are now only waiting for Jason Saldajeno's, Fer Galicia's and Matthew Fletcher's sketch cards to arrive. Hopefully they will arrive by June 6th to be inserted in the packs & sets. If they do not arrive by June 6th they will be offered for sale at a later date in complete set format and we might need to raffle off spots for those. That is worse case scenario.

Glad some have arrived, hope the others get there as well - still got 4 days Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:

Great news!! Clap hope the rest show up by the 6th. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Okay, Jason Saldajeno's and Fer Galicia's sketch cards have not arrived yet. Today we are going to start the coalition of the sketch cards. If their sketch cards arrive later, they will be offered for sale at a later date. We hope to have all 50 orders for 16 packs mailed this Friday and all smaller set orders mailed on Monday. It's going to take us a few days to insert all the sketch cards, chase cards, number the sets and then pack all the orders for shipping.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We just uploaded a few images of the Spellcasters II sets being made at our Perna Studios Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios

Also, here is a little information regarding the metal sketch cards that will be randomly inserted in packs and sets. 31 artists drew 1 metal sketch card each. Those artists also have 1 metal sketch card Artist Proof each too. They are very scarce. The metal sketch cards were printed months after the regular sketch cards and the deadline for finished sketch cards was short. We mostly sent them to artists in Canada and the US and only a couple to the overseas countries that mail usually moves fast too (like the U.K.). Here is the list of artists that drew 1 metal sketch card each.

Alexis Sarah Hill, Amy Clark Anderson, Amy Pronovost, Carolyn Edwards, Chris Meeks, Collette Turner, Craig Yeung, Danielle Ellison, Danielle Gransaull, Elaine Perna

Gabrielle Bruer, Hanie Mohd, Ingrid Hardy, Jeena Pepersack, John Monserrat, Juri H. Chinchilla, Kat Laurange, Kate Bradley, Leah Mangue, Lynne Anderson

Mel Uran, Mick and Matt Glebe, Mike Hartigan, Molly Brewer, Oliver Castaneda, Optic Nerve, Samantha Johnson, Sean Pence, Sha-Nee Williams, Stacey Kardash, Tony Perna

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Here are images of the 31 metal sketch cards that will be randomly inserted in packs and sets of Spellcasters II.

Alexis Sarah Hill, Amy Clark Anderson, Amy Pronovost, Carolyn Edwards

Chris Meeks, Collette Turner, Craig Yeung, Danielle Ellison

Danielle Gransaull, Elaine Perna, Gabrielle Bruer, Hanie Mohd

Ingrid Hardy, Jeena Pepersack, John Monserrat, Juri H. Chinchilla

Kat Laurange, Kate Bradley, Leah Mangue, Lynne Anderson

Mel Uran, Mick and Matt Glebe, Mike Hartigan, Molly Brewer

Oliver Castaneda, Optic Nerve, Samantha Johnson, Sean Pence

Sha-Nee Williams, Stacey Kardash, Tony Perna

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How great would it be to pull one of these Drool . Can't wait Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!! Eek Those metal sketch cards are incredible!!

I'm with you, Triple Frog - would be amazing to pull one of those! Really looking forward to this set. Smile

posted Hide Post
WOW...absolutely incredible metal sketch cards!!!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
All paid orders of 16 packs have been shipped. Tracking numbers have been emailed to everyone who purchased that shipping option. All orders of 1 to 4 sets will be shipped on Monday. Good luck to everyone on your pulls and we hope you will love the set. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios Facebook Contest

We are happy to announce our 17th Facebook Group contest! This contest is now open to members of our Perna Studios Facebook group ONLY. Please go to our Perna Studios Facebook group to enter the contest. http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios

Rules:

All you have to do is be a member of our Perna Studios Facebook Group AND comment IN THE CONTEST POST ON OUR PERNA STUDIOS FACEBOOK GROUP and say that you would like to enter this contest. Artists who are members of our Facebook group are eligible to participate as well.

The Prize:

We are giving away 1 Spellcasters II sealed set of 20 base cards (WITH a sketch card), a complete set of 4 spot foil chase cards. The sealed set also includes the Dragon's Fury lenticular chase card featuring art by Meghan Hetrick.

Only one entry per person/household. This contest starts now (from June 13th and ends on Friday June 17th 2016 at midnight EST) (Canada).

We will draw the one lucky winner’s name on Saturday June 18th. Once we contact the winner and receive the winner’s address, the prize will be mailed the next business day. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
All paid orders of Spellcasters II have been shipped. Tracking numbers have been emailed to everyone who purchased that shipping option. Good luck to everyone on your pulls and we hope you will love the set.

Also, Tony and I will be away from Tuesday June 14th until Friday the 17th. If you need to contact us, please either send us a message on Facebook or you can email us at pernastudios@gmail.com