Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters 2: Enchanted Realms
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters 2: Enchanted Realms
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Woohoo, the postman just delivered a perfectly formed, small brown box from Canada Elephant Dance Bouncey Clap Thumb Up

Hm, four days to ship to the UK including a Sunday. I think this is the fastest delivery from the Pernas ever Thumb Up

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW Eek . I was not going to start hanging around my front door waiting for the postman until next week but I will start doing it tomorrow Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Box arrived today Elephant . Will post pictures tomorrow but I am really pleased with what I pulled Dance .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Box arrived today Elephant . Will post pictures tomorrow but I am really pleased with what I pulled Dance .

Hurry up. Big Grin Wink

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios has some good news. Jason Saldajeno's and Fer Galicia's Spellcasters II sketch cards have arrived! We are putting together 20 very limited sets. For more information please visit our website http://fav.me/da78sxm

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good news indeed Thumb Up . Just hope I can take the pressure of sending the e-mail on time and the anxiety of waiting again Big Grin .

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Here is an image of the metal sketch card by Tony Perna that will be randomly inserted in the bonus sets of Spellcasters II.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We just heard from Canada Post that if the postal strike happens it will happen on July 4th. Canada Post is urging parcels to be mailed before then. We'd like to ship the 20 bonus Spellcasters II sets by June 30th. So, all payments will be due by Wednesday June 29th or sooner if possible.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I just talked to our mail carrier. She said the postal strike will actually start on July 2nd and July 1st is a holiday here (Canada Day). So we believe mail will not move forward from June 30th on. We'd like to send all the invoices on Monday June 27th and mail the sets on Tuesday June 28th at the latest. This way the 20 packages will get to the border (for US and overseas orders) before the strike. Hopefully everyone can pay before Tuesday afternoon. We would really hate for your sets to get delayed at the sorting facilities if paid and shipped after.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We will reply to the emails as soon as they are received with shipping options if you make it into the 20 set cut. We would like to send invoices today and start mailing the sets tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday at the latest. In hopes of the parcels getting to the border for processing before the postal strike starts which will be after June 30th.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Managed to get spot number 8/20 Dance . Two more quality sketches to add to the collection Smile .

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
These are SOLD OUT. We received close to 40 requests for these. We apologize to everyone who we could not fill their order. We wish we had more to offer.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well done to all who got in on the additional sets. Had I not been spending money like it was growing on trees lately, I would have gone for it myself. Big Grin

Looking ahead now to Witches. Can't wait for that one!! Clap

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
All orders for the bonus Spellcasters II sets have been mailed today. Tracking numbers have been emailed to those who chose shipping options with tracking. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My Bonus Set parcel arrived safe and sound here in the UK at lunchtime. The good news, at least for everyone else still waiting, is that it did not contain Tony's amazing Dragon sketch. So you can all keep hoping on that one Smile Scans of the two sketches I did get will be posted shortly in the breaks section.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony and I will be out of office from July 7th to July 12th attending the Montreal Comiccon. We may not be able to answer emails until July 12th.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios Facebook Contest

We are happy to announce our 18th Facebook Group contest! This contest is now open to members of our Perna Studios Facebook group ONLY. Please go to our Perna Studios Facebook group to enter the contest. http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios

Rules:

All you have to do is be a member of our Perna Studios Facebook Group AND comment IN THE CONTEST POST ON OUR PERNA STUDIOS FACEBOOK GROUP and say that you would like to enter this contest. Artists who are members of our Facebook group are eligible to participate as well.

The Prize:

We are giving away this Spellcasters II metal sketch card with hand-painted art by Ingrid Hardy.

Only one entry per person/household/address. This contest starts now (from July 20th and ends on Saturday July 23rd 2016 at midnight EST) (Canada).

We will draw the one lucky winner’s name on Sunday July 24th. Once we contact the winner and receive the winner’s address, the prize will be mailed the next business day. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,