Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    2 New Rittenhouse P1 promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 New Rittenhouse P1 promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
2 new P1s on

Game of Thrones Season 5

James Bond Classics 2016

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Are these free samples? They don't show up when I look for them.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'm sure they will be on web-site soon. Starting to get my P1 want list ready for Philly

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As usual, these are the common dealer promos which dealers tend to get before Rittenhouse offers them thru their website

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Those are two of the few cards I'll be getting for those sets. Rittenhouse and other card companies have just about driven me completely from collecting, since it's next to impossible to complete a set anymore. At least on my budget. I don't think I've even come close to completing their last 3 or 4 Bond or Star Trek sets, so I've pretty much given up. Maybe I'll buy one box and that's it.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
The Bond P1 and a Star Trek rewards card are now available.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
GAME OF THRONES SEASON 5 P1 now available.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Ordered the 50th Anniv. Star Trek promo and got the James Bond one.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Unfortunate

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Unfortunate

Smile Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Those are two of the few cards I'll be getting for those sets. Rittenhouse and other card companies have just about driven me completely from collecting, since it's next to impossible to complete a set anymore. At least on my budget. I don't think I've even come close to completing their last 3 or 4 Bond or Star Trek sets, so I've pretty much given up. Maybe I'll buy one box and that's it.

I quit collecting because of what you said. Just no fun anymore when you have to spend tons of money to complete even a base set let alone the insane amount of inserts.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Got my Thrones P1 today from Rittenhouse Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse has a P1 promo offer for DISCOVERY Season 3 up on the website.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Got my DISCOVERY Season 3 P1 today from Rittenhouse.
I've only seen season one. Anything interesting happen after that?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My P1 Season Three card arrived today.

Many thanks Rittenhouse.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post