Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead P4
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I see that this one is out there. Where is it distributed ? Anyone know ?

How many Walking Dead promos are there:

P1- NSU
P2- Spring 2011 Philly Show
P3- Dealers
The San Diego one

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The P4 is in the region 1 blue ray dvd

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What board game ?

While I am at it, the new Vampire Diaries set. P1 promo in NSU, P4 at Philly. There was also the one this summer at San Diego that came with the wine bottle. Where's P2 and P3 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R: What board game ?

This one:

http://www.cryptozoic.com/game...king-dead-board-game

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
I thought the P4 was in the Blue ray?!? Confused

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think you are right, something is in a board game and i seem to have got confused with what it is.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
The P4 came in the 3 disc collector box blue ray from best buy along with a rubber zombie mask.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
If you guys join in the Secret Santa maybe you will get one of the promos Thumb Up

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
The Walking Dead Promo Card Checklist

unnum – Comic Con International (Jul 21-24, San Diego, CA)
P1 – Upcoming Aug/Sep ’11 issue of Non-Sport Update (available July 10)
P2 – Spring Philly Non-Sports Card Show (held last month in Allentown, PA)
p3 – Retailers/Distributors
P4 – The Walking Dead DVD

A friend will be sending me his P4, so I just need to get the P3 to have them all.

Plus there's several postcards for the show, which I'm slowly collecting too, as well as getting autographs on one. Kicking myself that I passed on a few back during Dragoncon, but couldn't afford everything.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply. I emailed Cryptozoic to ask how many promos there are, but didn't get a response.

Looking at the Best Buy website, they DO list the DVD for $ 50 and it says that it conatains an exclusive trading card

Since we're talking about the same company, do you know how many Vampire Diaries promos Cryptozoic did and where they are available (such as P2, P3) ?

Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
amazon has the blu ray for $34.99

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post