Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    258 West Matt Smith (Dr. Who) promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

258 West Matt Smith (Dr. Who) promo
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There was an exclusive Dr. Who promo by 258 West at the Farpoint Sci-Fi show in Baltimore this past weekend.

Posts: 4007 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Any pic of card, and any extras ??????

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, I just did a search and there's one at the Portland Comic Con starting today ! Only 500 made. I believe that the Farpoint one has the same picture, just a different logo. Here is the Portland one

http://www.wizardworld.com/dowhmasm258w.html

Posts: 4007 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I misread it. The Portland Wizard World show was Jan 24-26, not February. Did anyone on Card Talk go ?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Well, I just did a search and there's one at the Portland Comic Con starting today ! Only 500 made. I believe that the Farpoint one has the same picture, just a different logo. Here is the Portland one

http://www.wizardworld.com/dowhmasm258w.html

Correct, the card is the same, just the logo is different.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Happy to trade the 2 Wizard promos for other con promos.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:

I'm looking for Wizard World Philadelphia promos.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in any 2 different ones from your posting unless you want more than one of them. Write me. I would take all four.

quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:

I'm looking for Wizard World Philadelphia promos.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rats, I completely forgot to stop by the 258 booth! Frown

Posts: 1570 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post